- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 93/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 22.05.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Kuldeep Chand, I/O PS Theog, Shimla alleging therein that on 22.05.2018 at about 06-35 PM, on the secret information, a raid has been conducted in the Tea shop of Sh. Vinod Kumar @ Bittu S/o Sh. Deep Ram R/o Village & PO Jais, PS & Tehsil Theog, Shimla A/P running a Tea Shop at Janog Ghat and recovered 10 Bottles of Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep Chand, I/O PS Theog, Shimla.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 94/18 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar on 22.05.2018 U/S 279 337 427 IPC on the statement of Sh. Jitender Singh S/o Sh. Gorkhu Ram R/o Village Dadwada PO Gainta Tehsil & PS Nurpur, District Kangra A/P he is deputed as Emergency Medical Technician in National Ambulance Services. On 22.05.2018 at about 06-30 AM, on the call of patient, he was going to Dhalli from IGMC in Ambulance No. HP63-4263 driven by Raj Kumar S/o Sh. Ramesh Kumar R/o Village Maira PO Banny Tehsil Rakkad PS Jwalaji, District Kangra, HP. When they reached near Dental College on Sanjauli Road, above ambulance met with an accident and rolled down on vehicles No. HP33D-8934 & HP64-9562, due to rash & negligent driving of Raj Kumar.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 93/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 23.05.2018 U/S 279 337 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Raman Rao S/o Sh. Sita Ram R/o village Sohana PO Basani Hari Singh Jee Tehsil Bhopal Garh District Jodhpur Rajasthan alleging therein that his tyring work is on progress in near Khalanatu in GP Dharbog. On 22.05.2018 at about 07-30 PM, after completion of work, he alongwith Suraj, Sunil, Sanjay, Suresh, Naresh were going to home in Tractor No. HP51A-1283, driven by Suraj. As they reached near Kaag, above Tractor met with an accident and rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Suraj. In this accident, driver Suraj died and others sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by SI Chaman Lal, I/O PS Dhalli.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 94/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 23.05.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Prithi Singh S/o Sh. Alam Chand R/o Village Reushal PO Deem Tehsil Nirmand District Kullu HP stated therein that today on 23.05.2018 at about 05-30 AM, he alongwith his Brother-in-law Jeewat Ram & Nephew Sher Singh were coming to IGMC Shimla from Naged in connection with treatment of his brother-in-law. At about 09-45 PM, when they reached near Narail at Matiana, above vehicle met with an accident and hit with parfait due to rash & negligent driving of his nephew Sher Singh. In this accident, they all sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Pramod Kumar, I/O PP Matiana, Theog.
- A BURGLARY: Case FIR No. 95/18 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar on 22.05.2018 U/S 454 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sanjay Sharma S/o Sh. Hans Raj Sharma R/o Village Charlie Mount Lower Jakhoo Shimla stated therein that on 22.05.2018, some unknown person has broken the window glasses of his house and stolen golden ornaments & cash Rs. 50,000/-, SBI Cheque Book etc. from Almirah.
- MISCHIEF BY FIRE: Case FIR No. 94/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 23.05.2018 U/S 435 IPC on the statement of Const. Robin, PS Dhalli Shimla stated therein that on the intervening night of 22/23.05.2018 at about 02-35 AM, some miscreant has intentionally set a fire in the vehicles parked on roadside near Prabhakar Auto-mobile, Dhalli. In this fire incident, two vehicles totally destroyed and a half portion of vehicle No. HP09B-3637 was also burnt. The case is being investigated by HC Om Prakash, I/O PS Dhalli.
- During last 24 hours 454 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 149 fine realized Rs. 58,100/- and 23 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,300/-.
1. Accused Suresh Kumar Nepali R/o Nepal A/P C/o Rajinder Thakur R/o Village Sappiala PO Baragaon Tehsil Kumarsain, District Shimla, age 19 years arrested in case FIR No. 56/18 Dt. 20.05.2018 U/S 354 341 323 IPC at PS Kumarsain, is remanded in judicial custody by the Ld. Court.