1. AN ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 96/18 dated 26.05.18 U/S 20,21-61-85 ND&PS Act has been registered at PS Dhalli on the ruka of SI Ramesh Chand, I/C PP Sanjauli, Shimla alleging therein that on 26.05.2018 at about 06-01 PM, an information received in Police Post that some boys are creating a nuisance on Forest Road Jakhoo. On this information he alongwith staff rushed to the spot and one person namely Guman Singh S/o Sh. Lachhi Ram R/o Village Prem Nagar, PO Turan, Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla, age 41 years intercepted by them and recovered 10.95 gram Chitta (Heroin) and 15.60 gram Charas from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Ramesh Chand, I/C PP Sanjauli, Shimla.
2. A CHEATING : Case FIR NO 43/18 has been registred at PS Jubbal on 26-05-2018 U/S 406 ,420 &120 B IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ram Kumar s/o Sh Dharm Singh R/o Village Baral P/O Jharag Teh Rohru Distt Shimla HP alleging therein that on 17.08.2017 Sh Vikas yadav S/o Sh Ram Kumar Yadav R/o at 1793 garden road Dharampur Balsad Gujrat, Sh Neeraj Yadav S/o Rajesh Yadav and Rakshit Dewari S/o Jaiker Bhai, bought apple boxes from him with the value of Rs 26,00,000/- but till date they did not return the payment to him. The case is being investigated by Naresh Kumar SHO PS Jubbal.
3. CAUSING HURT BY MEANS OF POISON: Case FIR No 96/18 has been registred at PS Sadar on 26.05.2018 U/S 328, 379, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh Jai Prakash S/o Sh Jhandu Ram R/o House No.70 Ward No 4 P/o Sultanpur Distt Kullu alleging therein that on 25.05.2018 he came to Shimla to met a lawer namely Bhuwaneshar Sharma. After met him he came outside the high court, then two persons ask him regarding his Shimla visit. He sat in the vehicle of those unknown persons. On the way those Unknown persons given him cold drink with some toxic substance for drinking thereafter he felt uncounsious. During the uncounsiousness those unknown persons stolen his Rs 35,000/- and thrown him outside from their vehicle. The case is being investigated by HC Rohit Manak I/O PS Sadar.
4. During last 24 hours 374 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 186 fine realized Rs. 75,000/-, 19 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1900/-
1. Accused Guman Singh S/o Sh. Lachhi Ram R/o Village Prem Nagar, PO Turan, Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla, age 41 years has been arrested in case FIR No 96/18 dated 26.05.18 U/S 20,21-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli is on police remand up to 29.05.2018
2. Accused Ajay Bahadur Khadka S/o Sh Kanshi Ram Khadka R/o village Lah P/o Dalli Distt. Jajharkot Anchal Beri Nepal age 32 years A/p C/o Jagdish Village.Kachhi P/o Kelvi Tehsil Theog Distt.Shimla HP has been arrested in case FIR No. 95/18 dated 25-05-18 U/S 376,506 IPC & section 4 of POCSO Act PS Theog, is being produced before ld. Court today.