1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 117/18 has been registered at PS Shimla-West on 10.05.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC in which complainant stated therein that on 10.05.2018, she was going to home from Minocha Company Shoghi. As she reached near Ratra Jeweller, at the same time, a Car No. HP01A-4493 driven by Dinesh Kumar, came rashly with negligent driving from Shimla side and hit her, caused sustained injuries to her.
2. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 55/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 11.05.2018 U/S 451 336 337 504 506 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rajender Singh S/o Sh. Murki Lal R/o Village Doi PO Bahali Tehsil Rampur, Shimla stated therein that on 11.05.2018 at about 05-30 PM, one person namely Sher Singh entered in his shop and started to abuse him. He also beaten him brutally and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by SI Sher Singh, I/O PS Rampur.
3. A GRIEVOUS INJURIES: Case FIR NO. 82/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 11.05.2018 U/S 325 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Boby Kumar S/o Sh. Vijay Kumar R/o Village Dhadshi PO Mashobra Tehsil & District Shimla alleging therein that on 09.05.2018 at about 08-30 PM, after attending the marriage, he alongwith his friend was going to home, on the way at Mashobra, Goldy beaten them brutally with bottle & rod, sustained grievous injuries to him on his arm and mouth. The case is being investigated by HC Vijay Kumar, I/O PP Mashobra.
4. A FOREST ACT: Case FIR No. 30/18 has been registered at PS Nerwa today on 11.05.2018 U/S 379 IPC & 41, 42 The Indian Forest Act on the statement of Sh. Pardeep Kumar, Forest Guard alleging therein that today on 11.05.2018, during nakabandi near Manu Kainchi, one vehicle No. HP08A-0548 stopped by them for checking. During search of vehicle, 14 logs of Cedar (Deodar) have been recovered from the possession of two persons namely Lokinder Singh S/o Sh. Dhirju R/o Village & PO Gyanh and Vikrant S/o Sh. Bir R/o Village Fawla PO Irra PS Nerwa, District Shimla. The case is being investigated by HC Ashwani Kumar, I/O PS Nerwa.
5. During last 24 hours 719 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 407 fine realized Rs. 70,900/-, 32 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,300/- and 05 Challaned under Mining Act & Fine realized Rs. 4,500/-
1. Accused i) Mukesh Sharma S/o Lt. Mukand Lal Sharma R/o Village Johad PO Jharag, Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla, age 22 years & ii) Sidharth Sood S/o Sh. Sandeep Sood R/o Village Sood Building PO Junga PS Dhalli Tehsil & District Shimla, age 22 years, arrested case FIR No. 50/18 U/S 379 IPC at PS Shimla-East, are remanded in police custody upto 11.05.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused i) Sunil Kumar @ Kaku S/o Sh. Jagat Singh R/o Village & PO Ladror Tehsil Bhoranu District Hamirpur, age 28 years and ii) Sanjeev Kumar @ Sanju @ Bangali S/o Lt. Sh. Prakash Chand R/o Village & PO Jahu Tehsil & PS Bharanj District Hamirpur, age 41 years, arrested in case FIR No. 48/18 Dt. 26.04.2018 U/S 379 IPC at PS Shimla-East, are remanded in Police Custody upto 14.05.2018, by the Ld. Court.