1. AN EXCISE: Case FIR No. 113/18 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 06.05.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Devi Ram, I/C PP Jutogh, Shimla alleging therein that on 06.05.2018 at about 05-45 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff, he received a secret information that some unknown person has kept the illicit liquor below the bridge near road bifurcate to Manjhlagaon from Shamlaghat. On this information, they reached on the spot and recovered 46 Bottles of illicit Country liquor marka Himachal Orange. The case is being investigated by SI Devi Ram, I/C PP Jutogh, Shimla.
2. AN ACCIDNET case FIR No. 29/18 dated 07-05-2018 u/s 279,337,304A IPC has been registered at PS Jubbal on the statement of Sh. Pankan Ranta S/o Sh. Pyare Lal Ranta R/o Vill Daroti PO Tikker Tehsil Rohru Distt Shimla stated therein that when he alongwith his friend Vikas was coming from Praunthi, Jubbal he found that one car No. HP09A-2807 met with an accident due to rash and negligent driving of driver Buddi Ram S/o Ganditu R/o Vill Ghunda PO Himmri Tehsil Kotkhai Distt. Shimla. In this accident Buddi Ram died at CHC Jubbal. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar I.O PS Jubbal.
3. During last 24 hours 332 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 54 fine realized Rs. 34,800/- and 20 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2200/-
1. One lady accused arrested in Case FIR No. 61/18 Dt. 05.05.2018 U/S 3,5,7,8 The Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act at PS Rohru, is remanded in judicial custody for 14 days, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Shiva S/o Sh. Shyam Lal R/o Village Nanur PO Jalilpur, Tehsil Bijnour, UP, arrested in case FIR No. 82/18 Dt. 03.05.2018 U/S 302 34 IPC at PS Sadar, is remanded in police custody is being produced by the Ld. Court
3. Accused Harka Bahadur S/o Sh. Veerman R/o Village Gottam Kot District Rukkam, Nepal A/P C/o Nikka Ram R/o Village Bathara PO Shadhar Tehsil Rampur, Shimla, age 25 years, arrested in case FIR No. 43/18 Dt. 05.05.2018 U/S 302 201 IPC at PS Jhakri, is remanded in police custody upto 10.05.2018, by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused i) Mukesh Sharma S/o Lt. Mukand Lal Sharma R/o Village Johad PO Jharag, Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla, age 22 years & ii) Sidharth Sood S/o Sh. Sandeep Sood R/o Village Sood Building PO Junga PS Dhalli Tehsil & District Shimla, age 22 years, arrested case FIR No. 50/18 U/S 379 IPC at PS Shimla-East, are being produced before Ld. Court.