1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 54/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 16.05.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ajeet Singh S/o Sh. Kahan Singh R/o Village Shaila PO Pharal Tehsil Kumarsain, Shimla alleging therein that on 15.05.2018 at about 10-00 PM, a vehicle No. HP06-4707 (Maruti Car) met with an accident near Raili Khad due to rash & negligent driving of Sh. Ajay Pal S/o Sh. Bhupender Singh R/o Village Shaila PO Pharal Tehsil Kumarsain, Shimla. In this accident, four persons sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Sushil, I/O PS Kumarsain.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 36/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal today on 16.05.2018 U/S 279 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Dhruv Kumar S/o Sh. Bikham Dass R/o Village & PO Balah Tehsil Gugri PS Parwata District Khagria Bihar stated therein that he is working as driver in C&C Company. Today on 16.05.2018 at about 08-45 AM, a Tracter No. 49B-3100 met with an accident and rolled down 20 meter from the road near Dochi, due to rash & negligent driving of Virender Singh S/o Sh. Baldev Singh R/o Village & PO Murkhar Tehsil Bhoranj, District Hamirpur and died on the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar, I/O PS Jubbal.
3. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 122/18 has been registered at PS West on 16.05.2018 U/S 341 323 147 148 149 504 506 IPC on the statement of Sh. Aman Kumar Sharma S/o Sh. Bhagirath Sharma R/o Village Lurhani PO Kotlu Brahmna Tehsil Ghumarwin District Bilaspur, age 35 years A/P Jai Shri Niwas Ghoda Chowki Shimla stated therein that on 15.05.2018 at about 10-00 AM, when he was present near Snow Valley Hotel, Ghoda Chowki, in the mean time a tourist vehicle stopped there. One Rajesh Kumar from District Sirmaur started to guide them, but the tourist asked him to leave from there. On this, above boy started to insulted them. When he tried to stop him, he also started to quarrel with him. In between, tourist leave from there. At about, 07-40 PM, when he alongwith Raj Kumar was stood near Dargah, at the same time, above boy alongwith 15/20 another person’s came there and beaten him brutally. Another person namely Ramu making a call on his mobile and threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Ravinder I.O. PS West.
4. During last 24 hours 514 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 242 fine realized Rs. 89,400/- and 15 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,600/-.
1. Accused Sunny Kumar S/o Sh. Ghanshyam R/o Village Katra Tikeri, PS Reyal, Distt Katra, J&K age 25 years, arrested in case FIR No. 17/18 Dt. 28.04.2018 U/S 420 IPC at PS Sunni, remanded in judicial custody by the Ld. Court.