1. An Accident case FIR No. 118/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai today on 23-09-2017 u/s 279, 337, 338 IPC on the statement of Sh. Lekh Raj S/o Sh. Ram Singh R/o Vill Patrahan, PO Kathai, Tehsil & PS Sunder Nagar, District Mandi alleging therein that on 23.09.2017 he along with other passengers was travelling in HRTC Bus No. HP10A-7189 which was on its route from Rohru to Chandigarh. When the bus reached near Giltad Nala, bus driver lost control over the bus due to rash and negligent driving and bus rolled down from the road. In this accident 06 persons were got injuries. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Kotkhai.
2. An Accident case FIR No. 172/17 has been registered at PS Theog today on 23-09-2017 u/s 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Jagat Ram S/o Sh. Birbal R/o village Thakra, PO Nerwa, Tehsil Chopla, District Shimla alleging therein that on 23.09.2017 at about 03.00 PM he along with Rohit, Atul Suri, Manoj Zinta were travelling in vehicle No. HP08C-2220 (i20) which was driven by Mohit Bilta S/o Lt. Sh. Kahan Chand R/o village Kalara, PO Nerwa. When they reached near Gajedi Bypass said Mohit Bilta lost control over the vehicle due to rash driving and said vehicle rolled down from the road. In this accident they got injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Sudesh Kumar No. 28, I/O PS Theog, District Shimla.
3. A Wrongful restraint and criminal intimidation case FIR No. 76/17 has been registered at PS Chirgaon today on 23-09-2017 u/s 341, 323, 34 IPC on the Complaint of Sh. Gain Singh S/o Sh. Gulab Singh R/o village Jabal, PO Gushali, Tehsil Chirgaon, District Shimla alleging therein that on 23.09.2017 two persons namely Panna Lal S/o Sh. Amar Singh & Chander Sain S/o Sh. Bhagat Chand both R/o Village Jabal, PO Gushali, Tehsil Chirgaon obstructed his way and gave beatings to him. The case is being investigated by HC Deepak No. 03, I/O PS Chirgaon, District Shimla.
1. During last 24 hours 173 vehicle were challenged under MV Act, compounded =63 & fine realized Rs 94,000/- and 21 persons challaned under Smoking Act and fine collected Rs. 2100/-
1. Accused Smt. Shanti Devi W/o Sh. Tanku Ram R/o Vill. Gharshal PO Devidhar Tehsil Chirgaon age 35 years arrested in case FIR No. 106/17 dated 20-09-2017 u/s 454,380 IPC at PS Rohru released on bail by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Rakesh Kumar S/o Sh. Pratap Singh R/o Vill. Devton PO Nogli, Tehsil Rampur, Distt Shimla HP age 26 years, has been arrested on 22-09-17 in Case FIR No.164/17 Dated 20-09-17 U/S 379,34 IPC PS Rampur and is being produced before Ld. Court.