1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 173/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 14.09.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Jagdish Sharma S/o Sh. Basant Ram R/o Village & PO Anandpur, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that today morning at about 04-30 AM, one Truck No. RJ07-GA-9591 met with an accident and rolled down towards his house and damaged the wall & balcony of his house. Truck driver run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Ravinder Kumar, I/O PS West.
2. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 110/17 has been registered at PS Shimla East today on 14.09.2017 U/S 452,323,504,34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Uma Shankar S/o Sh. Sipahi Pandit R/o Goel Appartment Block-A Kasumpti, Shimla, age 55 years alleging therein that he is contractor by profession and presently constructing the house of Mr. Janartha near Lower Panthaghati Shimla. On 14.09.2017 at about 10-00 AM, when he was busy in his work, at the same time two boys namely Gian & Prem Chand entered in above house and stated to quarrel with him and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Shiv Kumar, I/O PP Kasumpti.
3. A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 172/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 14.09.2017 U/S 147, 148, 149, 323, 504, 506 IPC on the application of Sh. Bhupender Kumar S/o Sh. Raj Kumar R/o Housing Board Colony Shoghi Shimla alleging therein that on 14.09.2017 at about 08-00 PM, when he was turning his vehicle towards Shoghi, one person namely Naresh Kumar driver of vehicle No. HP01A-4233 started to abuse him & scuffled with him. Thereafter he went to his home. At about 09-00 PM, as he reached near Taradevi Bypass road in his vehicle, Naresh Kumar alongwith Rajender Pal, Tilak Raj, Narender & Ranjit @ Kaku came in vehicles No. HP01A-4233 & HP01A-1546 and obstructed his way. They have beaten him brutally and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by SI Vijay Kumar, I/O PS Shimla West.
4. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN & CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION: Case FIR No. 174/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West on 14.09.2017 U/S 341,504,506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Naresh Kumar S/o Sh. Jai Ram R/o Village Darsaji, PO Balag Tehsil Nihari, Distt. Mandi, HP A/P Nirmal Niwas, Below Hotel Satyam Paradise Kachighati, Shimla alleging therein that on 13.09.2017, one person namely Bhupinder R/o Shoghi restrained his way near Barrier & started to abuse him. Bhupinder alongwith Aman Sharma & Lila Nand Thakur oftenly threatened him for dire consequences.
5. A THEFT: Case FIR No 156/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 14.09.2017 U/S 379,34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Nikka Ram S/O Ram Sai Village Shaloha PO Taben Tehsil Karsog Distt Shimla HP A/P Driver in Tipper No HP06C-5155 alleging therein that on the intervening night of 13-14.09.2017 at about 01.30AM when he was sleeping in this tipper and saw that three persons trying to stole oil from his Truck. He called the driver of the another tipper and caught red handed three persons namely Ashwani, Dipesh & Roshan Lal alongwith a plastic cane with oil (diesel). All persons have been arrested by the police and the case is being investigated by HC Sanjeev Kumar I/O PS Rampur.
6. A THEFT: Case FIR No 131/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli today on 14.09.2017 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Mahinderjeet S/O Late Sh Ganga Ram R/O Mahinder Niwas near Sai Niketan Sanjauli alleging therein that some unknown person has stolen away his Maruti Alto car bearing Engine No. FBDN3032151 & Chassis No. MA3EYD81S00243162, parked on Lakkar Bazar Sanjauli Road in between 08/10.09.2017. The case is being investigated by HC Lekh Ram, I/O PP Sanjauli.
7. During last 24 hours 317 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 123 & fine realized Rs. 54,900/- and 12 persons challaned under Smoking Act and fine collected Rs. 1,200/-.
1. Accused Sourav Kumar S/o Sh. Mohan Lal R/O Vill. Nehra Po Bhali Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP age 18 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 155/17 Dt. 11.09.2017 U/S 363,366 IPC at PS Rampur today remanded in judicial custody upto 22.09.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Shyam Nath S/o Lt. Sh. Kanhaiya Lal R/o Dhara, Downdale Phagali, Shimla, age 64 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 166/17 Dt. 13.09.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar, today released on bail by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused i) Ashwani Kashyap S/o Sh. Ramesh Kashyap R/o Villge & PO Arsu Tehsil Nirmand Distt. Kullu, age 21 years, ii) Roshan Lal S/o Sh. Shyam Lal R/o Village Tikkery Kanchi, PO Arsu Tehsil Nirmand, Distt. Kullu, age 18 years and iii) Dipesh S/o Sh. Amar Chand R/o Village Tikkery Kanchi, PO Arsu Tehsil Nirmand Distt. Kullu, age 19 years, arrested in case FIR No. 157/17 Dt. 14.09.2017 U/S 379, 34 IPC at PS Rampur, are remanded in police custody upto 15.09.2017, by the Ld. Court.