- AN ACCIDENT: case FIR NO 156/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 01.09.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh Narinder Thakur S/o Sh Ramesh Kumar Thakur R/o village Rashog P/o Tebal Tehsil Karsog Distt Mandi alleging therein that on 01.09.2017 a vehicle No HP 09 3260 met with an accident in which four persons sustained injuries. This accident happened due to rash and negligent driving of Rajesh. The case is being investigated by I/O Of PS Theog.
- A BURGLARY: case FIR No. 101/17 has been registered at PS Rohru today i.e. 02.09.2017 U/S 457, 380, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Pawan Kumar S/O Sh. Bal Krishan Sharma R/o Housing Board House No. 34 Samala Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla alleging therein that in the intervening night of 01/02.09.2017, some unknown person has stolen away some daily needs articles and Rs 5000/- thousands from his shop. The case is being investigated by HC Amit Kumar No. 222 I/O PS Rohru.
- A TRESPASS: case FIR No 157/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 02.09.2017 U/S 452,323 IPC on the complaint of Sh Brij Lal Sharma R/o VPO Sandhu Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 02.09.2017 a person namely Amir Sharma along with his friends entered in his wine shop and beaten his salesman brutally. The case is being investigated by SI Rajeesh Thakur Add. SHO PS Theog.
- During last 24 hours 165 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 78 & fine realized Rs. 22,200/-, 15 persons challaned under Smoking Act and fine collected Rs. 1500/-
1. A Fire incident took place in the jurisdiction of Police Post Sarswati Nagar PS Jubbal in the Shop/House of Jai Chand S/o Sh Deep Chand R/o VPO Kuddu in which Jai Chand sustained injuries and some shop articles were burnt by fire.
1. Today on 02.09.2017 Near Dhalli tunnel Bypass Road blocked due to a huge landslide. In this incident, some vehicles were buried in the rubble.
- Accused Roshan Lal S/o Sh. Podi Ram R/O Vill. Prandali Po Karari Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP age 47 years, has been arrested on 01.09.2017 at 7.30 pm at Nogli in Case FIR No.148/17 Dated 01-09-17 U/S 302 IPC and will be produced before Ld. ACJM Rampur On 02-09-2017