1. Trespass case FIR No 169/17 Dated 28/9/17 U/S 451,170 IPC has been registered at PS Rampur on the application of Daulat Singh S/O Sh Narain Singh A/P Gardner Srikhand Orchard Damrali Tecklech Distt Shimla HP alleging therein that on dated 11.9.2017 one persons who tell himself a Doctor from Nauni University trespassed over wall and entered in his orchard and asked for apple box, he later came to know that he was a Journalist Ajay Banay who trespassed in to his orchards by personating a public servant. Case is being investigated by ASI Ram Singh IO PP Tecklech.
2. A Grievous Hurt Case FIR No. 170/17 dtd. 28.09.2017 U/s. 323,325, IPC has been registered PS Sadar Shimla on the complaint of Vipin Kumar S/o Som Vir SinghR/o Cart road Ghoda Saray Near Balmiki Temple Krishnanagar Shimla age 26 yrs. In which according to the final report of MLC No. 1023/17dtd. 28.07.2017 by the MO of concerning deptt. They opined As per opinion given by Radiologist vide MLC X-Ray No 180/29-7-17 R-621 there is fracture of Nasal Bone Hence Injury no. 2 is Grievous Blunt hence casae is registered in 323,325,34, IPC in P.S. Sadar Shimla .
3. A Rioting Case FIR No 175/17 dated 27.09.2017 U/S 143,341,504 IPC PS Theog on the complaint of Smt. Usha Mehta D/o. B.R. Mehta R/o. vil.. Drumann P.O. Lafughati Distt. Shimla that on 27.09.2017 at about 3:30 when she came from Kotkhai to hr village on the way to near her house Seema, Durgi Devi, Gopi Devi, Mastu devi and Narender restained her way and abused her. There is also a case pending in the Court due to this they always do behaviour like this. Cae is being investigated by H.C. Sanjeev Kumar no. 1681
4. An Excise Case FIR No. 138/17 dated 28.09.2017 U/S 39 H.P. Excise Act PS Dhalli .At about 02 AM during patrolling vehicle No. HP63C-1492 Toyota Etios was checked by the police party in which the vehicle carrying 15 boxes of country liquor during search total 179 bottles recovered from the possession of Surender Singh S/o Maan Singh R/o Mungar P/o. Kyar Koti , and Joginder Kumar S/o Gulaab Singh Village Kumhali District Shimla. The Case is investigated by the Sub. Insp. Kamal Dev. I.O. PS. Dhalli.
5. An Accident case FIR No. 112/17 dated 27.09.17 U/S 279 IPC has been registered at PS East on the complaint of Vinod Kumar S/o. Sh. Bhagat Ram R/o Bhagat Ram Shukla Niwas Mashobra Dsitt. Shimla U/s. 154 Cr.Pc. on Mobile of above complainant on mob. No. 98826-00007 that he has a sports shop in Vikas Nagar near Diwan Associate Farm. He parked his car HP62C 1414(XUV) in front of the AK Furniture Shop everyday on that day at about 08:15 PM. Vinod told me that your car has been hitted behind by the bus no. HP63A-0406which is coming from Vikasnagaar and the driver was Devender Kumar S/o. R/o Basantpur P.O. Sharol The. Arki. District. Solan he was driving the bus rashly hence case is registered against him U/s. 279 IPC tha case is investigating by the IO H.C.Mahesh Kumar . No.21 I/O PS East.
6. A Theft case FIR No. 109/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 27/09/2017 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Bilshan Jhamta S/O Sh. Kana Singh R/O V Shargal PO Kui Teh. Rohru Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 26-09-2017he had parked his vehicle near Ramleela ground Rohru. Subsequently at 01-15 AM when he checked his vehicle some unknown person has stolen away Bank documents, R/C , Insurance of Scorpio No. HP10A-2610 and 90,000/- inside the car. This case is being investigated by ASI Vishesh Kumar I/O Pp city Rohru.
7. An Accident case FIR No. 113/17 dated 28.09.17 U/S 279,337 IPC registered at PS East on the complaint of HC Joginder Singh that two M/Cycles collapsed each other near Nav Bahar in which two persons injured.
7. 8. During last 24 hours 63 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded =15 & fine realized Rs. 9400/- and 10 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fined Rs. 1000/-