1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 102/17 has been registered at PS Rohru today i.e. on 04.09.2017 U/S 279, 337, 304A IPC on the complaint of Sh. Kaku S/O Sh. Rajinder Singh R/o village Salawat PO Summerkot Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 03.09.2017 at about 09-00 PM, a Truck no. PB13X-8286 loaded with 227 boxes of apple from village Shalawat, met with an accident near Thanda Pani due to rash & negligent driving of Buta Singh and rolled down 70/80 feet from the road into Jolly khad. In this accident, two persons Deepu (conductor) & Bittu died on the spot and two other Kaku and driver Buta Singh sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Nain I/O PS Rohru.
2. During last 24 hours 191 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 61 & fine realized Rs. 37,400/- and 10 persons challaned under Smoking Act and fine collected Rs. 1,000/-
1. On 03.09.2017, Deceased Vikram S/o Sh. Rajender Singh R/o Nsari PO Summerkot, Tehsil Rohru, District Shimla, age 25 years, who was depressed due to illness since long time and under treatment from IGMC Shimla, has committed suicide by hanging himself by nylon rope with tree in the forest near HRTC workshop at Samala Rohru. After autopsy at CH Rohru, dead body handed over to his relative for cremation.
2. On 04.09.2017, Deceased Vikas Gharti (Nepali) S/o Sh. Padam Bahadur R/o Village Dhachoor, Tehsil Surket, Anchal Beri, Nepal, age 45 years A/p working as labourer with Rameshwar R/o Village Goshali, Chirgaon, Shimla, has been died due to fell down from hillock, while he was going to his dera near village Goshali, in the jurisdiction of PS Chirgaon. After conducted postmortem at CH Sandhasu, dead body handed over to his relative for cremation.
3. On 04.09.2017 at about 08-30 AM, Deceased Madan Singh S/o Sh. Bali Ram R/o Village Tikkeri, Tehsil Chopal, Distt. Shimla, age 63 years has been died due to fell down 150 feet from hillock near his village, while he was going to morning walk. After autopsy at CH Nerwa, dead body handed over to his relative for cremation.
1. Accused Roshan Lal S/o Sh. Podi Ram R/O Vill. Prandali Po Karari Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP age 47 years, arrested in Case FIR No.148/17 Dated 01-09-17 U/S 302 IPC at PS Rampur, remanded in Police custody upto 05-09-2017 by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Ravi Sharma S/o Sh. Sukh Ram R/o Village Bachadbad, PO Mahipur Teh. Dadau Distt. Sirmaur age-53 year arrested today in case FIR No 149/17 Dt. 23.08.2017 U/S 407 IPC at at PS Theog. He will be produced before Ld. Court tomorrow.