1. An Excise Act case FIR No. 160/17 has been registered at PS Theog today on 03-09-2017 u/s 39(1) HP Excise act on the rukka of ASI Brij Lal I/C PP Phagu alleging therein that on 02-09-2017 he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty towards Tiyali Nahol. During patrolling he intercepted one vehicle No. HP03B-0679 and recovered 07 bottles of country liquor marka Una No.1 from the possession of Rajesh Kumar S/o Sh. Kewal Ram R/o Vill Bagiel PO Tiyali Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla.
2. A Wrongful restraint and criminal intimidation case FIR No. 94/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today 03-9-2017 U/S 341,323,506,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh Neel Chand S/o Sh Jhinu Ram R/o Vill Chatti PO Jarol Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 02-9-2017 he and his brother Naresh Chand were coming back to home Chatti. At about 8-30 PM when they reached the main Bazaar Jarol one Sh Mahesh Kumar and Gian Chand obstructed his way, beaten him with kicks and punches and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Devi Ram .I/O P.S Kumarsain Please.
3. An Accident case FIR No. 158/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 02-09-2017 u/s 279,337 IPC on the statement of driver of truck No. HP35A-1006 stated threrein that he is driver in truck No. HP35A-1006. On 02-09-2017 he was going to Recongpeo and when he reached little ahead from Theog one vehicle No. HP09C-3277 came rashly and negligently and collide with his truck. In this incident five persons sit in the car sustained injuries.
4. An Accident case FIR No. 159/17 has been registered at PS Theog today on 03-09-2017 u/s 279 IPC & 187 MV act on the complaint of Dharimender Kumar S/o Sh. Dhyan Singh R/o Vill Kilra PO Mahog Tehsil Theog alleging therein that some unknown has hit the school bus parked by him at Sandhu near Sood Niwas and ran away.
5. An Accident case FIR No. 56/2017 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 02-09-2017 u/s 279,337 IPC on the statement of Ramesh Kumar Rawal S/o Rinari Vill Kueene PO Tatapani Distt. Surket Aanchal Beri Nepal working as a labourer with Pradeep Thakur at Rohru stated therein that on 02-09-2017 at about 03-30 PM when he was working near chamsu Jhula with his son namely Naveen at the same time one vehicle(tanker) No. PB65P-7240 came rashly and negligently and hit his son Naveen. In this accident Naveen sustained injuries.
6. During last 24 hours 166 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 98 & fine realized Rs. 34,500/-, 31 persons challaned under Smoking Act and fine collected Rs. 32500/- . 02 challan under Mining Act and fine collected Rs. 7000/-.
1. Accused Roshan Lal S/o Sh. Podi Ram R/O Vill. Prandali Po Karari Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP age 47 years, arrested in Case FIR No.148/17 Dated 01-09-17 U/S 302 IPC at PS Rampur remanded in Police custody upto 05-09-2017 by the Ld. Court.