- A ND&PS Act case FIR No 09/15 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 27.01.2015 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the Rukka of ASI Harpal Singh I/O PS Kumarsain stated therein that on 27.01.2015 he alongwith staff on patrolling duty towards Cheel More. At about 08-45 PM one person namely Anuj Serkeck S/o Sh prithvi Chand Serkeck R/o Vill Dalan PO Veergarh tehsil Kumarsain Age 29 years, intercepted by them. During search, he recovered 200 gram Charas from his possession. Above accused has been arrested by the police and case is being investigated by ASI Harpal Singh, I/O PS Kumarsain.
- A Murder case FIR No. 33/15 has been registered at PS West on 27.01.2015 U/S 302 IPC on the rukka of SI Virochan Negi, I/O PS West Shimla alleging therein that on 22.01.2015 at about 12.25 PM, Sh. Narender Kumar informed telephonically at Police Station that one deadbody is lying in the Jangli Ground at Village Khanog. On this information, he alongwith staff rushed to the spot and found that one nepali person namely Dilly Bahadur Chaudhary S/o Sh. Kalu Ram Chaudhary R/o Village Gidniya, PO Dhanauri, Distt. Dang, Anchal Rawati Nepal was lying in dead position with blood sustained injury on his forehead. On this, his deadbody has been brought to IGMC Shimla for postmortem. After conducting autopsy and inspection of the spot, it reveals that some unknown person has killed the deceased. The case is being investigated by SI Virochan Negi, I/O PS West.
- A Theft case FIR No. 21/15 has been registered at PS Rampur on 27.01.2015 U/S 379 IPC on the application of Sh. Mohar Singh S/O Sh. Chet Ram A/P Karam Chand Building, New Bus Stand Rampur, Shimla alleging therein that in the intervening night of 26/27.01.2015, some unknown person has stolen away three tyres from his Maruti Car No HP-06A-1525 parked nearby Bus stand Rampur. The case is being investigated by HC Ram Lal No 206.
- A Theft case FIR No. 04/15 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 27.01.2015 U/S 379 IPC on the application of Assistant Engineer, O/O Electrical Sub Division No 1 Chirgaon stated therein that on in the intervening night of 25/26.01.2015, some unknown person has stolen Copper quail from running transformer from Village Mandali. The case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep Kumar I/O PS Chirgaon.
- A Theft case FIR No. 06/15 is registered at PS Rohru today i.e. 28.01.2015 U/S 379 IPC on the statement of Sh. Hem Chand S/o SH. Chiryau Ram R/o Village Bhil, PO Kyara, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that he is working as driver in Lepta Bus since 2006. On 27.01.2015 at about 07-30 PM, he parked his bus near Motor Market and after that he alongwith conductor went for taking the dinner at Dhaba. When they came back and found that one person namely Rajesh Kumar S/o Sh. Shilu Ram R/o Village & PO Kathasu, Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla entered inside the bus and stolen ticket Machine and cash bag. The above accused has been arrested by the police and case is being investigated by SI Vikas, Addl. SHO PS Rohru.
- A Dog Biting case FIR No. 34/15 is registered at PS West 28.01.2015 U/S 289 IPC on the application of Sh. Suresh Kumar Sharma S/o late Sh. Mushu Ram Sharma R/o Village Sarmana, PO Shakrah, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 28.01.2015, her daughter namely Kalpna Sharma was going towards Cow shed, on the way pet dog of Sh. Bali Ram, bite her from leg. The case is being investigated by ASI Amar Nath, I/C PP Dhami.
- An Accident case FIR No. 22/15 is registered at PS Rampur on 28.01.2015 U/S 279 337 IPC on the rukka of HC Bakshi Ram, I/O PP Nankhari Shimla alleging therein that on 27.01.2015 at 11-40 AM, an information of accident received at PP Nankhari. On this information he alongwith staff rushed to the spot near Addu and found that one A/F Nano met with an accident due to rash & negligent driving of Gappu Ram. In this accident driver Ghappu and his grand-son Ishu age 3 years sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Bakshi Ram, I/O PP Nankhari.
- During last 24 hours Total 119 vehicles challaned by Shimla police under MV Act. Total Challan compounded= 64 and Fine realized Rs. 20,600/-.
Accused Arun Verma S/O Late Sh. Jeet Ram Verma R/o Village Bagro, PO Jais, Tehsil & PS Theog, Distt Shimla, age 27 years has been arrested today in case FIR No 06/15 Dt. 25.01.2015 U/S 22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Jubbal, today sent to judicial custody by the Trial Court.
Accused Anuj Serkeck S/o Sh Prithvi Chand Serkeck R/o Vill Dalan, PO Veergarh, Tehsil Kumarsain, Shimla, Age 29 years, arrested in case FIR No 09/15 Dt. 27.01.2015 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Kumarsain, is on police remand upto 30.01.2015.
Accused Rajesh Kumar S/o Sh. Shilu Ram R/o Village & PO Kathasu, Tehsil Jubbal, Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 06/15 Dt. 28.01.2015 U/S 379 IPC at PS Rohru, is on police Remand upto 31.01.2015.