- An Excise Act case FIR No. 32/15 has been registered at PS West on 26.01.2015 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Amar Singh, I/C PP Dhami, Shimla stated therein that on 26.01.2015, he alongwith staff were on patrolling duty towards Chaura near Dhami. During patrolling duty, one person namely Ishwar Dass S/o Sh. Sant Ram R/o Village & PO Danughat (Rikolka), Tehsil Arki, Distt. Solan, intercepted by them. During search, he recovered 12 bottles of country liquor marka Himachal Orange from his possession. The case is being investigated ASI Amar Singh, I/C Police Post Dhami.
- An Accident case FIR No. 19/15 has been registered at PS Theog on 26.01.2015 U/S 279 IPC & 187 MV Act on the complaint of Sh. Shyam Lal S/o Late Sh. Ram Singh R/o Village Rehwash, PO Fagu, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla stated therein that he parked his vehicle No. HP-09C-2698 on the road side near his house. One vehicle No. HP-01A-4685 came rashly from Fagu side and hit his vehicle and ran away from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Het Ram, I/O PS Theog.
- A Burglary case FIR No. 09/15 has been registered at PS Sadar on 26.01.2015 U/S 457 380 IPC on the statement of Smt. Hema Mehta W/o Sh. Bala Nand Mehta R/o Village Bhadgaon, PO Bhutti, Tehsil & PS Kumarsain, Shimla A/P Erin Villa Building, Ground Floor, Snowview, Shimla- 3 alleging therein that on 21.01.2015, she alongwith her family went to her native place after closing her house at Shimla. On 26.01.2015, she come back to her house Erin Villa and found that some unknown person has broken the window glass of her house and stolen one ladies finger ring, silver ornaments, one DVD, 4 double bed blankets, one Digital Camera, one stereo, and cash Rs. 1100/-. The case is being investigated by HC Amar Dutt, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
- During last 24 hours Total 85 vehicles challaned by Shimla police under MV Act and 05 Persons challaned under Smoking Act. Total Challan compounded= 57 and Fine realized Rs. 17,100/-.
Inquest Report U/S 174 Cr.PC
Deceased Mohi Ram S/o Sh. Shuba Ram R/o Village Mihana, PO Chanair, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla A/P Tenant C/o Smt. Soma W/o Sh. Kuldeep R/o Villge & PO Mashobra, Shimla age- 65, today came to M.C. Office below Padam Dev Complex, The Ridge Shimla to deposit the electricity bill, but due to heart attack, he fell down and sustained injuries on his head. He brought to IGMC Shimla for treatment in 108 ambulance, where doctor declare him brought dead.
1. Accused Suresh Kumar S/O Late Sh. Jainu Ram R/O Vill Sunder Nagar, P.O. Ratnari, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla, Age 27 Yrs. And Accused Sunil Kumar S/O Sh. Shiv Lal R/O Vill. Karol, PO Mahog, The. Theog, Distt Shimla, have been arrested in Case FIR No. 07/15 Dt. 26/01/2015 U/S 21-22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Jubbal, is on police remand upto 30.01.2015.
2. Accused Arun Verma S/O Late Sh. Jeet Ram Verma R/o Village Bagro, PO Jais, Tehsil & PS Theog, Distt Shimla, age 27 years has been arrested today in case FIR No 06/15 Dt. 25.01.2015 U/S 22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Jubbal, is on police remand upto 28.01.2015.
3. Accused Pawan Kumar S/O Sh. Deep Ram R/O VPO Dharogra, Tehsil Sunni, Distt Shimla, HP, has been arrested in Case FIR NO. 05/15 Dt. 26.01.2015 U/ S 457, 380 IPC PS East, is on police remand upto 29.01.2015.
4. Accused Chiranji Lal S/o Sh. Naku Ram R/o Village Paat Devri, PO Kashapat, Tehsil & PS Rampur, Distt. Shimla, age 50 years has been arrested in case FIR No. 17/15 Dt. 23.01.15 U/S 376 IPC at PS Rampur, is on Police Remand upto 29.01.2015.