- An Excise Act case FIR No. 25/15 has been registered at PS West on 21.01.2015 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the statement of Sh. Preetpal Singh S/o Sh. Amit Singh R/o B-1, Lane-3, Sec.-1, New Shimla A/P Excise & Taxation Officer, Shimla stated therein that on 21.01.2015, he got secret information that Tripti Bar & Restaurant, Chakkar Shimla illegally running a Bar without licence. On this information he alongwith staff raided the above Bar and recovered 7 bottles of English liquor and 01 bottles of country liquor (750 ml each) and 38 empty bottles of Royal stag, 3 bottles Blender prides, 3 bottles Officer choice and 3 bottles country liquor. The case is being investigated by ASI Shyam Lal.
- A Resistance or obstruction by a person to his lawful apprehension case FIR No. 26/15 has been registered at PS West on 21-01-2015 u/s 224 IPC on the statement of Const. Khem Chand No. 1554 A/P Posted at Police Line Kaithu stated therein that on 21-01-2015 he alongwith HHC Suresh Kumar No. 1442 were coming back to Shimla after produced accused Ramesh Kumar S/o Sh. Inder Sain R/o Vill & PO Sarvamsandva Tehsil Narkhahyagani Distt West Champaran Bihar at Fast Treck court Rampur. When they reached at ISBT Tutikandi, the above accused person pushed them at once at runaway toward Jungle. The case is being investigated by HC Laiq Ram I.O PS West.
- A Forest Act Case FIR No 14/15 has been registered at PS Rampur today i.e. 22-01-2015 U/S 447,427 IPC 32,33 IF act on the application of Kartar Singh Thakur RO Forest Beat Nankhri Distt Shimla alleging therein that Smt. Sapna Devi Forest Gurad told him that when she was on patrolling at Dalu Beat and found that an illegal road of 315 Meters has been constructed by the villagers of Navan which cause damage to forest land and Trees. The case is being investigated by HC Devinder Nath PS Rampur.
- A Trespass Case FIR No 15/15 has been registered at PS Rampur today i.e 22-01-2015 u/s 447,427,506 IPC on the application of Smt Udyoga Devi W/.O Ishwar Singh VPO Tutu Po Dealth Rampur alleging therein that on 20-01-2015 at about 4.30 Pm one person namely Mohan Gupta entered in her land near Sharaka Nala Dealth and damaged apple tree from her land when she opposed, he started abuse her and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Bakshi Ram No IO PP Nankhri PS Rampur.
- An Accident case FIR No.16/15 has been registered at PS Theog today i.e. 22-01-2015 u/s 279,304A IPC on the rukka of HC Kamal Pati stated therein that an information of accident has been received at Police Post Chailla. On this information he went on spot alongwith HHC Kanshi Ram and found that one Alto Car No. HP 09A-3970 met with an accident near Jai due to rash and negligent driving of driver Chaman Lal and rolled down from road. The driver of vehicle Chaman Lal S/o Kali Ram Vill Khalotn PO Nagan Gumma Tehsil Kotkhai died on the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Kamal Pati I.O PP Chailla PS Theog.
- A Cheating case FIR NO. 05/05 has been registered at PS Rohru today i.e 22-01-2015 U/S 420 IPC on the application of Sh. Dharam Pal at present CDPO Rohru alleging therein that Smt. Salochna R/o Vill Kamoli Tehsil Rohru Distt Shimla at present Aaganbari worker produced fake document i.e. certificate of matric and 10+2 during her appointment as a Aaganbari worker. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Nain I.O PS Rohru.
- A Burglary case FIR No. 06/15 has been registered at PS New Shimla today i.e. 22-01-2015 on the statement of Sh. Suresh Kumar S/o Sh. Lachhi Ram Vill Sevra PO Jubbla Tehsil Solan working as a senior Executive E.Com- Express Pvt. Ltd. courier Company C-40 Sector-1 Dr. KK Jain building New Shimla stated therein that in the intervening night of 21/ 22-01-2015 some unknown person has broken the shutter lock and stolen away the cash kept inside the office. The case is being investigated by HC Inder Singh I.O. PS New Shimla.
- During last 24 hours Total 94 vehicles challaned by Shimla police under MV Act and 03 challaned under Smoking Act. Total Challan compounded= 33 and Fine realized Rs. 15,400/-
Inquest report U/s 174 Crpc.
- Deceased Moti Ram S/o Sh. Chola Ram R/o Vill Kutah PO Throch Sub Tehsil Nerwa Distt. Shimla was coming back home after grazing his goats and fell down near his home and died on the spot.
- A male dead body of Dhilli Bhadur Chaudhary S/O Kalu Ram Chaudhary R/O Gidnia P.O. Dhanour Distt. Dang Rawti Anchal Nepal Age 42 Yrs has been found near ISBT Tutikandi Shimla and dead body brought to IGMC for autopsy.
1. Accused Ramesh Kumar S/o Sh. Inder Sain R/o Vill & PO Sarvamsandva Tehsil Narkhahyagani Distt West Champaran Bihar, arrested in case FIR No. 26/15 Dt. 21-01-2015 U/S 224 IPC PS West, today sent to judicial custody by the Trial Court.