- An Accident case FIR No. 15/15 is registered at PS West on the statement of Sh. Puneet Sharma S/o Sh. Rakesh Sharma R/o Krishan Dev Building, Dhalli, Shimla alleging therein that on 11.01.2015, he was going towards Bilaspur in his vehicle No. PB-11AW-7447. When he reached near Banuti, at the same time one vehicle No. HP-03-2801 (Zypsy) driven by Vinod Sharma, came rashly from Gannahatti side and hit his vehicle and another vehicle No. HP-15-9766 (Alto). In this accident, he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Shayam Lal, I/O PP Jutogh.
- A House Trespass case FIR No. 04/15 has been registered at PS Rohru on the applicant of Sh. Ramesh Chand Papta S/o Lt. Sh. Krishan Lal r/o Khagta-2, Dhreredhar, Sub-Tehsil Tikker, Rohru Shimla alleging therein that during the intervening night of 10/11.01.2015, at about 12-15 AM, one person namely Shibu Nepali entered in his house in drunken condition, broken the wash-basin, Dish Camera & 20 glasses of his house and threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Roshan Lal, I/O PS Rohru.
- A Burglary case FIR No. 03/15 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 11.01.2015 U/S 457,380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Onkar Chand S/o Sh. Krishan Chand R/o Village & PO Deveari Khhaneti, Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla stated therein that during the intervening night of 09/10.01.2015, some unknown person has stolen silver articles, two small idols of lord Ganesha & Laxmi (Copper) and cash Rs. 2500/- from Shaligram Temple at Devary Khaneti. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Dev, I/O PS Kotkhai.
- A Burglary case FIR No 06/15 is registered at PS Sadar on 12.01.2015 U/S 457,380,511 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Suresh M. Rathod, A/P Chief Manager O/o Central Bank of India, The Mall Shimla stated therein that on 10.01.2015 at about 07-00 PM they closed their office and opened on 12/1/15 at about 9.15 AM. In between 10.01.2015 to 12.01.2015, some unknown person has entered in the above Bank by breaking the grill of kitchen and broken the ATM of SBI at Padam Dev Complex, The ridge Shimla with the intention to theft. The case is being investigated by SI Jasbir Singh. Addl. SHO PS Sadar Shimla.
- During last 24 hours Total 109 vehicles challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 02 challaned under Mining Act. Total challan compounded=61 and the fine realized Rs. 33,900/-
Accused Ramkesh S/o Sh. Ramfal R/o Village & PO Pawara, Tehsil Uklana, Distt. Hisar, Haryana, age 21 years, arrested in case FIR No. 01/15 Dt. 07.01.2015 U/S 363, 366A IPC at PS Kotkhai, is on police remand upto 14.01.2015, However another two accused namely Sunil @ Sonu S/o Sh. Hari Krishan R/O VPO Saroli, Tehsil Ram Shehr, Distt Solan, HP A/P C/O Air Cliff Area Near Victory Tunnel Shimla-3, HP Aged 24 years & Kirpa Ram S/O sh. Zalam Singh R/O VPO Kanda Batnol, Tehsil Shilai, Distt Sirmour, HP A/P C/O Proper Kaithu Shilpi Kothi, Shimla-3, HP Aged 21 years arrested in same case, today sent to judicial custody by the Trial Court.
Accused Pradum Khemta S/o Sh. Hari Chand Khemta VPO Madhol Tehsil Jubbal has been arrested in case FIR No. 04/15 Dt. 07.01.2015 U/S 379 IPC registered at PS Jubbal, bailed by the Trial Court.