1. A Mischief by destroying or moving case FIR No. 223/14 has been registered at PS Sadar on 06.12.2014 U/S 435, 285 IPC on the statement of Sh. Mela Ram S/o Sh. Dhaju Ram R/o Village Chadach, PO Dhanas, Tehsil Chopal, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that he is working as conductor in Private Bus (KBO) No. HP-07-5573. On 06.12.2014, he was sleeping in above bus, parked at Lakkar Bazar Bus Stand, Shimla. Another private Bus No. HP-51-3963 (Mehta Coath) was also parked in front of his bus, but no person was inside the bus. At about 02:30 AM, he heard a loud sound and saw that front side of Mehta Bus is on fire. The case is being investigated by HC Raj Pal, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
2. A Rioting case FIR No. 80/14 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 06.12.2014 U/S 147,149,323 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ravinder Negi S/o Sh. Kundan Lal Negi R/o Hingoli, PO Rohal, Tehsil Chirgaon, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 06.12.2014 at 11-00 AM, when he reached at village Bhonda, at the same time, Naveen R/o Goswari alongwith his six friends have beaten him. The case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep, I/O PS Chirgaon.
3. A House Trespass case FIR No. 239/14 has been registered at PS West on 06.12.2014 U/S 452, 342, 323, 506, 34 IPC on the application of Sh. Vikas Sharma S/o Sh. Narender Sharma R/o Village Heerapur, PO Ohar, Tehsil Jhanduta, Distt. Bilaspur alleging therein that he is student of LLB. On 05.12.2014 at about 10-00 PM, Vardhan Garg, Bantu, Luka and one another person entered in his room. They beaten him brutally, resultantly received injuries and also threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Shiv Kumar, I/O PS West.
4. During last 24 hours 157 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 05 challaned under Smoking Act. Total challan compounded= 73 and the fine realized Rs. 28,200/-
1. Accused Naresh Chandel S/o Sh. Ganga Ram R/o Village Kadrawal, PO Shadi, Tehsil Theog, Distt. Shimla has been arrested in case FIR No. 56/14 U/S 376(ii)(N), 506 IPC at PS New Shimla, is further on police remand up to 08.12.2014.