- An Assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty case FIR No.236/14 has been registered at PS Sadar on 26-12-14 U/S 353,332,504,506,34 IPC on the complaint of Vishnu S/o Sh. Prabhu Dyal R/o Vill Badota PO Luhakhi Tehsil Ghumarwin Distt. Bilaspur at present Chowkidar O/o HP PWD, Winter field 4th Circle Shimla alleging therein that on 26-12-2014 he was on duty at Winterfield parking. At about 07-50 PM two person came there and had tried to open the Car No. HP 52A – 2598, parked in the parking. When he asked their identification, they abused and beaten him. After some time the owner of Car came their and asked for open the gate. When he told him about the incident he also beaten him and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Lachmi Singh I/O PS Sadar.
- A House Tresspass case FIR No. 201/14 has been registered at PS Theog on 26-12-2014 U/S. 451, 506, 34 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Satya Devi W/o Sh. Sita Ram R/o Vill Thanda Tehsil Theog alleging therein that on 26-12-2014 her brother-in-law son's Parshant and Vikaram came to her home and beaten her alongwith her daughters. The case is being investigated by HC Teja Singh I/O PS Sadar.
- A Burglary case FIR NO 151/14 has been registered at PS Rohru on 27-12-14 U/S 380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Jagmohan Singh s/o Sh. Madho Ram R/o VPO Karasa Teh. Rohru Distt Shimla alleging therein that he and Lucky Zinta S/o Sh. Trilok Zinta R/o Bashlog P.O Pujarali-2 works together as a Proner of Apple orchards. On 25-12-14 he went out for his orchard and at that time Lucky Zinta was presnt at his home. After some time his wife telephomecally told him that Lucky Zinta is going to Rohru by saying that he is ill and she saw a golden chain in his neck. Subsquently, when they checked the almira of the room in which lucky zinta was sleeped they found that 02 gold chain, 01 mangalsutra, 01 chalk gold and 01 gokhru gold was missing. The case is being investigated by HC Gopal Singh I.O PS Rohru.
- A Trespass case FIR No. 202/14 has been registered at PS Theog today i.e. on 27.12.2014 U/S 447 427 504 506 IPC on the application of Sh. Devender Chauhan S/o Sh. M.S. Chauhan R/o Village Banari, PO Chanair, Tehsil Theog, Shimla alleging therein that Lachhi Ram, Bali Ram R/o Nagan (Banahal) PO Ghoond, Tehsil Theog, Shimla alongwith their wives and Sons namely Ami Chand, Raju @ Rajender, Prakash and Ramesh have entered in his land and broken the wall and taken stones from his field. They have also abused them and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Sanjeev, I/C PP Deha.
- A Rioting case FIR No. 68/14 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 27.12.2014 U/S 341,147,186 IPC on the statement of Const. Anup No. 1147 A/P Traffic Wing Shimla alleging therein that on 27.12.2014, he alongwith other police personnel were on traffic (special Campaign) duty at Forest Colony-Janjhiri Road in Khalini Shimla. At about 09-30 AM, when they were doing challan of wrong parking in above road, at the same time one person namely Daulat Ram who told himself SO in HP Secteriate alongwith 5/6 persons came there and provoke the another persons and obstructed them during duty and blocked the traffic for 15/20 minutes. The case is being investigated Inspt. Manish Chauhan, SHO PS New Shimla.
- A Damage to Public Property case FIR No. 69/14 has been registered at PS New shimla on 27.12.2014 U/S 3 PDP Act on the statement of Const. Lokesh Kumar No. 816, A/P Police Station New Shimla alleging therein that today he alongwith another traffice police personnel were on traffic (special Campaign) duty on Janjhiri Road near Vishal Daily Needs Shop in Khalini Shimla. One vehicle No. HP-63B-0588 was parked wrong side near Vishal Daily Needs Shop. They fixed the clumped on the tyre of above vehice. At about 10-15 AM, one boy comes near above vehicle and after checked the vehicle, he forcibly tried to pull the clump fixed on the tyre. After that he started the above vehicle and intentionally broken the clump No. 6. The case is being investigated Inspt. Manish Chauhan, SHO PS New Shimla.
- During last 24 hours Total 205 vehicles challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. Total challan compounded= 113 and the fine realized Rs. 46,700/-
- On 27.12.2014 Special Campaign has been conducted by Shimla Police at Forest Colony Khalini- Janjhiri Road, in which total= 42 vehicles challaned under MV Act and Fine realized Rs. 7900/- and one person namely Deena Nath Sharma S/o Sh. Beli Ram Sharma R/o Verma Niwas, Phase-III, New Shimla has been arrested under 118 Police Act.
Identification of Human skeleton
On 25.12.2014 one Unidentified human skeleton found at Jajhia forest near Banuti, indentified as Munshi @ Kanshi Ram R/o Village Samoti, PO Sujaila, Tehsil Arki, Distt. Solan by his brother Sh. Rati Ram.
Accused Arjun Singh @ Arun Kumar S/o Sh. Tulsi Ram R/o Ward No. 5, Village & PO Saihal, Tehsil & PS Baijnath, Distt. Kangra arreseted in case FIR No. 126/14 Dt. 21.09.14 U/S 376, 420 IPC at PS Sadar
Accused Vishal Sareen S/o Sh. Naveen Chander Sareen R/o Fire Wood Cottage, Upper Kaithu Shimla, age 40 years arrested in case FIR No 159/14 Dt. 24.12.14 U/S 354(D) (i), 506 IPC at PS East, released on bail by the Ld. Court
Accused Rakesh Verma S/o Sh. Satya Prakash Verma R/o Village Karyal, PO Kelvi, Tehsil Theog, Shimla, age 21 years has been arrested in case FIR No. 75/14 Dt. 24.12.14 U/S 379 IPC at PS Kotkhai.
Accused Amrik Singh Nagpal S/o Sh. Sardar Harbhajan Singh R/o Kothi No. 3008, 35-D, Chandigarh UT age 40 years, arreseted in case FIR No. 233/14 Dt. 21.11.14 U/S 30,31,41,42 IF Act, Section 16 LP Act and 447,420,461,468,120B,201,379 IPC at PS West is further on Police remand up to 29.12.2014
Accused Parveen Kumar S/o Sh. Satvir Singh R/o H.No. 303/07 ward No. 07 Laledi PS Banor Distt. Sonipat arrested in case FIR No. 32/14 U/S 420 IPC at PS Dhalli released on bail by the Ld. Court
Accused Jeeta Singh Negi S/O Sh. Chhering Mandoop R/O Village & PO Sunam, Tehsil Pooh, District Kinnour, Age 28 Years (2) Rajan Harta S/O Sh. Ramji Dass Harta R/O Village Barag, PO Arahal The. Rohru Distt-Shimla Age 25 Years, 3) Nandan Karol S/O Sh. Kuldeep Sood R/O Village, PO, Tehsil & PS- Jubbal, Distt. Shimla, Age 29 Years and Vipin Sharma S/O Sh. Tilak Ram R/O Village Ganodi, PO Singhi, Tehsil & Distt-Chamba Age 24 Years have been arrested in case FIR No. 173/14 Dt. 17.09.2014 U/S 147,149,341,353 IPC & 3 PDP ACT at PS West