1. Act endangering life Case FIR No. 240/14 has been registered at PS West on dt. 6-12-14 U/S 336, 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Tejender Kumar s/o Sh. Roop Lal r/o Vill. Palora P.O. Durgapur P.S. Dhalli Distt. Shimla alleging therein that he is working as lineman in Satelite cable Channel 9. Suresh Kumar and Anil Kumar are also working with him in this company. Today they were hanging cable near Anji Village. When Anil Kumar S/o Sh. Todar Mal R/o Vill. Narayan Garh P.O. Tanehad Tehsil Sarkaghat Distt. Mandi was hanging the cable in the trees, suddenly the cable touch with HT line and got severe current. They took him to IGMC in 108 Ambulance where he was declared brought dead by the doctor. This incident took place because of negligence of Company because, the company didn't provide any safety kit or Gloves to them. The case is being investigated by ASI Mast Ram, I.O. P.S. West, Shimla.
2. A Fire Incident case FIR No 144/14 has been registered at PS Rohru on dt 06-12-14 U/S 285 IPC vide DD No.17 at 04.30 PM has been regd. on the application of Sh. Beli Ram B.O. Arhal Bashla Range Rohru, Distt Shimla alleging therein that on dt 03-12-14 at about 1.00 PM suddenly a fire incident created in UF-12 Ferali. In this incident UF-12, Ferali 20-11-12 plants of 10 hect which are totally destroyed. He was tried to control on the fire. But the plants 4 hect. area totally destroyed. Approximately the lose of plants destroyed in this incident is Rs 1,25,000/- the case is being investigated by HC Prakash Chand No. 212, I/O PS Rohru .
3. A Wrongful Restraint case FIR NO 62/2014 has been registered at PS Jhakri on dt. 06-12-2014 u/s 341,323,504 IPC on the statement of Sh. Om Prakash S/O Sh. Bhagat Ram R/O vill. Kandri PO Fancha Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla (HP) alleging therein that on dated 06-12-2014 time about 7:30 PM when he was situated near Bushahar Hotel alongwith Tikkam Singh, Sher Singh, Rajender & Maan Chand Verma, then a Person namely Surjeet Singh who was working in Home Gaurds, obstructed his way & beaten him. In this incident, he has got injuries in his left side to the neck & eye. Case is being investigated by HC Gopal Singh NO 216 I/O PP Jeori.
4. An Accident case FIR NO.148/14 has been registered at PS Chotta Shimla on Dtd 06-12-2014 U/S 279,304A IPC on the ruka of HC Shish Pal No.131 I/O P.P Kasumpti P.S East Shimla. Alleged that on dt. 06.12.14 about 6:00PM one person namely Kamal informd telephonically in P.P. Kasumpti that one vehicle fell down from road near Beolia Curve. On this information He reached on the spot with staff. He saw that one vehicle No. HP51A-3009 M/Car sky Blue colour fell down about 150 Mtr from road. In this incident one person namely Jitender Sharma S/O Sh. Sant Ram R/O Village Lamba Jubbar P.O Rajhana Tehsil & Distt. Shimla brought dead in IGMC Shimla. This accident was occurred due to rash and negligent driving of Jitender Sharma. Case has being investigated by HC Shishu pal No.131 I/O P.P Kasumpti.
5. An Accident case FIR NO. 241/14 has been registered at PS West on Dtd 07-12-2014 U/S 279,337 IPC, on the complaint of Km. Shruti d/o Sh. R/o alleging therein that she is student of Bahara University. Today when she was coming from university to her rented house at Shoghi in the Bhara university Bus, at about 6.00 P.M. when she was deboarding from bus the Driver suddenly driven the bus and she fell down and got injured. This incident took place due to Negligent driving by the Bus Driver, because at that time he was using earphone. The case is being investigated by PSI Shyam , I.O. P.S. West, Shimla.
6. A Wrongful Restraint case FIR NO 63/2014 has been registered at PS Jhakri on dt. 07-12-2014 u/s 341,323, IPC on the statement of Sh. Anil Kumar Sharma S/o Sh. Roshan Lal Sharma C/o Sh. Ninju Ram R/o Village Jhakri alleging therin that to day at about 10.30 am one Mr. Rinku restrain his way at bus stand Jhakri and betan him with out any cause. The case is being investigated by HC Surash Kumar No 141 I/O PS Jhakri
7. A cheating CASE FIR NO 191/14 DATED 7-12-14 U/S 420,120B HAS BEEN REGISTERED at PS THEOG ON THE COMPLAINT OF SH COL S.S. MULTANI R/O 1515,SECTOR 18 D CHANDIGARH 160018 ALAIGED THAT RAJDEEP JAIN S/O JAWAHAR LAL JAIN,SANDEEP JAIN S/O JAWAHAR LAL JAIN AND VANEETA JAIN W/O JAWAHAR LAL JAIN R/O 75,PUHAPA VIHAR , SOUTH CITY LUDHIANA AND RUCHIKA JAIN D/O SH. JAWHAR LAL JAIN R/O 62, SEC. 18-A CHANDIGARH BY MAKING FALSE AGRICULTRE CERTIFICATE AND FRAUDULENTLY PURCHASED LAND IN THEOG AND PAONTA SAHIB CHEATING THEREBY DISHONESTLY . CASE HAS BEEN REGISTERED AND INVESTIGATED BY ASI SUNIL KUMAR I/O PS THEOG
8. During last 24 hours 120 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act compounded= 56 and the fine realized Rs. 20,900/-
1. Accused Dinesh Kumar S/o Sh. Manohar SinghThakur R/o Village Nalayal P.O Challi Summerhill Tehsil & Distt. Shimla and Acused Manish Thakur S/o Sh. Jagdish Chand R/o Village Kamlah P.O Karot Tehsil Nadoun Distt. Hamirpur have been arrested in case FIR No 239/14 U/S 452,342,323,506,34 IPC PS West