- An Excise Act case FIR No. 78/14 is registered at PS Chopal today i.e. on 13.12.2014 U/S 39(i) HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Ram Gopal, I/O PS Chopal, Shimla alleging therein that on 13.12.2014, he alongwith staff on Nakabandi duty at Khidaki near Chopal. At about 03-30 AM one vehicle No. HP-08A-1311 (Tata Sumo) alonwith two persons namely Lachhi Ram S/o Sh. Surat Ram and Ramesh S/o Sh. Sairu Ram (both) R/o Village Deochi, PO Ruslah, Tehsil Chopal, Distt. Shimla have been intercepted by them. During search of vehicle, 216 bottles of country liquor marka Sirmaur Orange, recovered from their possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Ram Gopal, I/O PS Chopal.
- A Rioting case FIR No. 227/14 has been registered at PS Sadar on 12.12.2014 U/S 452,147,149,363,323 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Vicky S/o Sh. Bishan Dass R/o Labour Hostel, Krishna Nagar, Near Gugudwara, Shimla alleging therein that on 12.12.2014, when he and his Aunty were sleeping in his house, at about 03:00 AM, his father-in-law Satdev, Mother-in-law Smt. Poli, Brother-in-laws Deepak & Nitin alongwith 3 another persons have entered in his house and beaten him with iron rods. After that they forcibly took him to their house in the vehicle. The case is being investigated by ASI Mohinder Lal, I/O PS Sadar.
- Defiling place of worship case FIR No. 194/14 has been registered at PS Theog on 12.12.2014 U/S 295,506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Heera Singh S/o Sh. Anant Ram alleging therein that six persons namely Narender Kanwar, Nishu Kanwar, Kali Ram, Kana Singh, Jeet Ram, Padam Dev have damaged the temple of his Devta and threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Kamalapati, I/O PS Theog.
- A Damage to Public Property case FIR No. 174/14 has been registered at PS Rampur on 12.12.2014 U/S 3 of PDP Act on the application of Sh. Balak Ram A/P Sr. Asstt. in HP PWD Rampur alleging therein that on 12.12.2014 at about 12.30 pm Smt Bhuvneshwari Devi, Clerk in HP PWD Rampur quarreled with other officials in the office and damage the public property. The Case is being investigating by SI Ganga Dev I/C. PP City Rampur.
- An Accident case FIR No. 73/14 has been registeredat PS Kotkhai on 12.12.2014 U/S 279 337 338 IPC on the rukka of ASI Kamal Dev I/O PS Kotkhai alleging therein that on 11.12.2014 at about 04.30 PM one A/F Alto Car met with an accident near Reoghati and rolled duwn 30 meter from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Narayan Singh S/o Sh. Shyam Singh R/o Village Panyali (Reoghati), PO Deori Khaneti, Tehsil Kotkhai, Shimla. In this accident four persons sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Dev I/O PS Kotkhai.
- An Accident case FIR No. 146/14 is registered at PS Rohru on 12.12.2014 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Hira Lal S/O Late Sh. Khoda Ram R/O Village Jabli, PO Summerkot Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla HP A/P Chowkidhar PWD Sungri alieging therein that on 12.12.2014 at about 11.15 AM, Babu Ram, Helper informed him telephonically that PWD Rolller met with an accident near Sharri Thach (Sungary). On this information he went to spot and saw that PWD Roller rolled down 150/200 feet from the road due to negligent driving of Driver Balbir Singh S/o Sh. Karam Singh R/o Jagothi, Tehsil Rohru. In this accident Driver Balbir Singh alongwith Chaman Lal S/o Sh. Sarwan Dass R/o Bajen, PO Bhaloon, Tehsil Rohru sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Gopal Singh, I/O PS Rohru.
- A Cheating case FIR No. 276/14 is registered at PS West on 13.12.2014 U/S 420 IPC on on the complaint of Dr. Shivali Gupta R/o Saraswati Niwas Dhingra Estate, Boileaugnaj Shimla alleging therein that on 27.11.2014 some unknown person has made online transactions of Rs. 50,000/- from her SBI account at Summerhill Shimla and also got recharged his mobile phones. The case is being investigated by SI Shyam Tomar, I/O PS West, Shimla.
- An Accident case FIR No. 277/14 is registered at PS West today i.e. on 13.1.2014 U/S 279 IPC & 187 MV Act on the complaint of Sh. Mudasar Ahamad Bhatt S/o Sh. Nazir Ahamad Bhatt R/o Puran Chand Bharadwaj Building, New Totu Shimla alleging therein that during the night of 12.12.2014 driver of Vehicle No. HP-09A-0393 has hit his car No. HP-63-6515 at Tavi More and run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by SI Shyam Tomar, I/O PS West, Shimla.
- A Theft case FIR No 228/14 is registered at PS Sadar today i.e. on 13.12.2014 U/S 382 IPC on the complaint of Sh Bijender Kumar S/O Sh. Chander Bahn R/o Village & PO Sui, Tehsil Bhiwani Khera, Distt. Bhiwani ( Haryana) A/P Army No. 10467961Y Sepahi Bijender Kumar 102 INF BN (TA) Punjab attached Army Trg. Command Shimla alleging therein that today at about 06-00 AM he was going to ward Longwood. When he reached near RKMV four persons came in ALTO Car No UP-01-0135 from Lakkar Bazar Side and snatched his purse alongwith Rs. 600/-, One Army I Card , wrist watch , One bag in which Two pair of Army Uniform and run away from the spot. The Case is being investigated by HC Raj Pal I/O P.P Lakkar Bazar Shimla.
During last 24 hours 151 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 04 challaned under Smoking Act. Total challan compounded= 63 and the fine realized Rs. 30,100/-
- Accused Lachhi Ram S/o Sh. Surat Ram and Ramesh S/o Sh. Sairu Ram (both) R/o Village Deochi, PO Ruslah, Tehsil Chopal, Distt. Shimla have been arrested in case FIR No. 78/14 Dt. 13.12.2014 U/S 39(i) HP Excise Act PS Chopal.