1. A Gambling Case FIR No.163/13 is registered at PS Rampur on 28-10-13 U/S 3 Gambling Act on the report of Insp/SHO Manish Chauhan that on 28-10-13 at about 3.30 AM he was on patrolling near Thaily Chakhati along with staff and found that Sanjeev Kumar S/o Sh. Jhanki Ram R/o Vill. Mandhog, Ram Lal S/o Sh. Prem Singh R/o Noon, Ramesh Chand S/o Sh. Surat Ram R/o Mandhog, Santosh Kumar S/o Sh. Sher Singh R/o Mandhog & Devinder Singh S/o Sh. Piyare Lal R/o Bhamnoli were playing at Card and recovered 25,200/- . The case is being investigated by SHO PS Rampur.
2. A House Trespass Case FIR No. 100/13 is registered at PS East, Shimla on 28-10-13 U/S 451, 323 ,506 ,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Kedar Singh R/o Baldhar, PO Koti Bhonch, Teh. Shilai, Distt Sirmour A/P Rahat Hotel Shimla-2, alleging therein that on 27-10-13 three/four persons entered his room at Rahat Hotel and beat him and his room mate. The case is being investigated by HC Tulsi Dass , I/O PS East.
3. An Accident Case FIR No.186/13 is registered at PS Dhalli on 28-10-13 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Uma Chand S/o Sh. Bega Ram R/o Lahot, PO Sapnot, Tehsil Karsog, Distt. Mandi, alleging therein that on 27-10-13 Punit Driver/Owner of vehicle Tata Sumo bearing No. HP01A-2902 board him in his above vehicle and brought him toward Basantpur. He has consumed alcohol. When they reached 3 KM from Basanpur Punit lost control over the vehicle due to rash and negligent driving and Tata Sumo fell down from the road. He and Punit sustained injuries in this accident. The case is being investigated by ASI Vijay Kumar I/C PP Sunni.
4. ND&PS Case FIR No. 187/10 is registered at PS Dhalli on 28-10-13 U/S 20 of ND&PS Act on the report of PSI Sandeep Kumar I/O PS Dhalli, alleging therein that when he was on patrolling near Bhatta Kufar one person named Rakesh Kumar S/o late Sh. Prem Singh R/o Vill. Patyadi, PO Maloothi, Teh. & Distt. Shimla tried to hide himself and escape from the police party. On the suspicion his personal search was conducted and 50 gms charas recovered from the possession of Rakesh Kumar. The case is being investigated by PSI Sandeep Kumar I/O PS Dhalli.
5. An Accident case FIR No. 149/13 is registered at PS Theog on 28-10-13 U/S 279 IPC and 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Devender Kumar S/o Gian Singh R/o Sunenghati, PO Majar, Teh. Theog, Distt. Shimla, alleging therein that he is a driver of Inova Car bearing No. HP01A-2666. On 27-10-13 when he reached at NH-22 near Navodya School, one Trala bearing No. HR63B-2936 came from theog and hit his vehicle and run way towards Dhalli. This accident occurs due to rash and negligent driving by driver. The case is being investigated by ASI Om Prakash, I/O PS Theog.
6. During last 24 hours 173 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 10persons were challaned under Smoking Act. & 04 challaned under Police Act. The total amount of Compounding fee of challans is Rs. 20,400/-.