1. An Accident Case FIR No.44/13 is registered at PS Nerwa on 4-10-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Kundan Singh S/o of Sh. Dhyan Singh village Bhatgarh P.S Nerwa alleging therein that on to day morning at 04:00 AM he listen the noise about the accident at ganghat and rushed to spot and found that a veh. No. UK-CA-3249 (Pickup) met with an accident in the side of Shalvi River about 300 Metter from Road and two people Namely Rati Ram and Drive of veh. Dinesh Kumar got injury in this accident. As per the spot inspection this accident has caused with the negligent driving of driver Dinesh Kumar. The injured person is admitted in the civil Hospital Nerwa. The case is being investigated by HC Hem Raj I/O PS Nerwa.
2. A Burglary Case FIR No 197/13is registered PS West Shimla on 3.10.2013 U/S 457,380 on the Complaint of Hamender Thakur V.O. ABC AR Prog. MC Shimla near Mental Hospital near Panjari, alleging therein that on the intervening night of 2/3-10-2013 some unknown person has broken the window and entered in the room and stolen the water Purifier, an electric cattle & a set of surgical instrument. The case is being investigated by HC Keshav No 21 I/O P.S. West.
3. An Accident Case FIR No 135/13 is registered at PS Theog on 03-10-13 U/S 279,337 IPC on the report of PSI Sanjeev Kumar I/O PS Theog, alleging therein that alleged that on dt 3-10-13 at 6-45 pm one truck no hp62-1556 coming from Chandigarh to Gallo and fall down 30-32 mtr from the road at housing board colony at Gallo. The Truck is driving by Raju S/o chimna R/o Jadoon P.O Kelvi Teh. Theog distt Shimla and two people sitting in the truck cabin and two Nepali people sitting on the truck dala. All persons are got injuries this accident. The accident found due to rash and negligent driving of the truck driver. The case is being investigated by PSI Sanjeev Kumar I/O PS Theog.
4. An Accident Case F.I.R No 184/13is registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 03.10.13 U/S 279 IPC & 187 M.V Act on the complaint of Sh Rakesh Kumar driver Vehicle No HP07B- 0777 D.C Office Shimla, alleging there in that on 3/10/13 at 4.40 pm he was going from D.C Office to Chotta Shimla in Govt Vehicle when he reached near Old I.S.B.T Shimla a driver of Vehicle No DL8C-S-1958 suddenly came very rashly from Lift side and hit car No HP07B- 0777 . The driver ran away along with vehicle from the spot. The Case is being investigated by ASI Lachhmi Singh I/O PS SADAR Simla
5. During last 24 hours 176 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 08 persons were challaned under COTPA. The total amount of Compounding fee of challans is Rs. 26,900/-.