1. An Excise Case FIR No. 158/13 is registered at PS Rampur on 10-10-13 U/S 39 HP Ex. Act on the report of ASI Hari Singh I/C P.P. Nankhari that during patrolling alongwith staff near village Jawalda he recovered 5 boxes of Royal Stage, 7 boxes of Beer Hunter and one box of country liquor from the possession of Slochan Chauhan S/o Sh. Gopal Chauhan R/o Talai, PO Nogali, Tehsil Rampur, Distt. Shimla from his vehicle Jeep No HP-27A-0813.
2. A Gambling Case FIR No. 95/13 is registered at PS East on 11-10-13 U/S 3/4 Gambling Act. 1867, on the report HC Harish Garg, I/O PS East that during patrolling along with staff towards Panthaghati , he received a secret information that some persons playing gambling (card)in the Rajan building Panthaghati. On this information police party rushed to the spot and found that six persons playing cards and recovered Rs.9270/- from their possession. The case is being investigating by HC Harish Garg, I/O PS East.
3. A Gambling Case FIR No. 204/13 is registered at PS West on 10-10-13 U/S 13 Gambling Act on the report of HC Man Singh, I/O PS West that during patrolling alongwith staff towards Govt. Printing Press Jungle four persons playing cards and recovered Rs. 10,100/- from their possession. The case is being investigated by HC Man Singh I/O PS West Shimla.
4. A Mischief by Fire or Explosive Case FIR No. 70/13 is registered at PS Rohru on 11-10-13 U/S 435 IPC on the application of Sant Ram Sharma S/o Sh. Miya Ram Sharma R/o Mehra, PO Kansakoti, Tehsil Rohru, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on intervening night 10/11-10-13 some unknown person has put on blaze his son's motorcycle No. RJ19-18m-0953 which was parked at Samoli village. Motorcycle on the spot is totally loss condition. The case is being investigated by HC Subhash Chand I/O PS Rohru.
5. An Accident Case FIR No. 47/13 is registered at PS Nerwa. U/S 279, 337 at PS Nerwa on the statement of Sh. Rajat Kumar S/o Sh. Bhagat Ram R/o Vill. Hira, PO Tikari, Teh. Chopal , Distt. Shimla, alleging therein that while he was travelling from his village Hira to Nerwa in vehicle Bolero Camper bearing No. HP-09A-0557 met in accident due to over speed of vehicle. In this accident 13 persons were sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Hem Raj, I/O PS Nerwa.
6. During last 24 hours 259 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 15 persons were challaned under Smoking Act. The total amount of Compounding fee of challans is Rs. 30,200/-.