1. A Wrongful Restraint Case FIR No. 157/13 is registered at P.S Rampur on 07-10-13 U/S 341,143, 147 IPC on the statement of Sh. Shravan Kumar S/o Lt.Sh. Jagdish R/o Jamsai, PO & Teh. Sarkaghat, Distt Mandi, alleging therein that he is a driver of HRTC Bus No. HP63-0297 when he reached near old bus stand Rampur the workers of CITU Bihari Lal, Pooran Thakur and others about 150 people blocked traffic on NH 22 from 12.15PM to 12.50 PM and shouted slogans against government against hike in bus fare. The Case is being investigated by ASI Ramesh Chand. I/O PS Rampur.
2. A Theft Case FIR No. 189/13 is registered at P.S Sadar on 07-10-13 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Aman Sood S/o Sh. Narinder Mohan Sood R/o Vill. Doonkara, PO Jari, Tehsil & Distt Kullu, alleging therein that on 6-10-13 he was parked his vehicle behind State Bank of India at night hours. Some unknown person broken the Back side Glass of Vehicle No. HP66A- 1500 Pajero sports and stolen away a suitcase. The case is being investigated by PSI Jai Nand I/O P.S Sadar Shimla.
3. A Wrongful Restraint Case FIR No. 199/13 is registered at P.S.West on 06.01.2013 U/S 341,342,323,147,149 IPC on the statement of Suraj Negi, alleging therein that when he was going to store from his shop alongwith Naginder Sharma then Kulbinder Singh, his brother Dimlpy, Surinder and 2-3 other boys beaten him and pushed him inside the vehicle No. HP-63B-1220 and took him away to Police Chowki Jutog. On this incident he sustained injury on his face. The Case is being investigated by SI Harish Kumar,I/C PP Jutogh.
4. A Wrongful Restraint Case FIR No. 200/13 is registered at P.S West on 07-10-13 U/S 143,341 IPC & 109,110,115 Police Act. on the report of ASI Mast Ram, alleging therein that when he was present Victory tunnel about 40-50 workers of CPI(M) including Sanjay Chauhan Mayor and Tikender Panwar Deputy Mayor came there and sat on the road without permission. They obstructed the road & shouted slogans against Govt. against hike in bus fare. The Case is being investigated by LHC Ramesh Lata, I/O PS West.
5. During last 24 hours 169 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 05 persons were challaned under Smoking Act. The total amount of Compounding fee of challans is Rs. 19,200/-.