1. A DANGER OR OBSTRUCTION IN PUBLIC WAY OR LINE OF NAVIGATION Case FIR No. 167/13 is registered at PS Dhalli on 30.9.13 U/S 283 IPC on the report of HC Ramesh Kumar No.136 I/O PS Dhalli , alleging therein that on 30-9-13 when he was on patrolling near Hassan Vally at about 4-15PM two person namely Shish Pal & Amit Kumar lying chariot on the road NH-22 for the purpose feeding Chola Kulcha . The Case is being investigated by HC Ramesh Kumar I/O PS Dhalli .
2. A ND & PS Case FIR No 168/13 is registered at PS Dhalli on 30.9.13 U/S 20 ND&PS Act on the report of ASI Shiv Kumar I/C PP Sanjauli , alleging therein that when he was on patrolling near Sanjauli Chowk a person namely Lokinder Singh S/o Sh Balbir Singh R/o Vill Banoda P/O Ghandhari Tehsil Sunni Distt Shimla found on saw police party he run away. After capturing him police found 12gm & 250mg Charas in his pocket . The Case is being investigated by ASI Shiv Kumar I/C PP Sanjauli.
3. A CRIMINAL BREACH OF TRUST BY PUBLIC SERVANT Case FIR No166/13 is registered at PS Dhalli on 30.9.2013 U/S 409 IPC on the Complaint Sh. Kishor Krishan Sharma Joint Controller H.P Public Administration Fair-Lawns Shimla,alleging therein that on 30.09.13 at 9.00 AM Sh. Gopal Singh Chowkidar informed him that his office Computer along with accessories misplaced from the ground floor of the office . The Case is being investigated by ASI Ajit Singh I/C PP Sanjauli.
4. A ND & PS Case FIR No. 49/13 is registered at police Station New Shimla on 01.10.13 U/S 20-61-85 ND & PS Act.,on the report of HC Inder Singh No.110 I/O PS New Shimla that on 01.10.13 at about 13.15 PM when he was on patrolling duty with police staff at sector-5, phase-3,link path towards BCS one person namely Virender Singh S/o Sh. Sita Ram R/o village Bohrad P.O & PS Nerwa Tehsil Chopal Distt Shimla A/P Sector-6, Phase-3 Lower Kangnadhar coming from BCS towards Phase-3 Kangandhar and when he checked on the doubt of having some illegal items with him. During checking 350 gram chars found in his possession.The is case is being investigated by HC Inder Singh I/O PS New Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 236 vehicles were challaned by shimla police under MV Act. ,13 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & other Tobacco act 2005).The total amount of compounding fee of challans under MV Act is rs. 32,800/-