- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 29/19 has been registered at PS Jhakri on the statement of Sh. Anshul Roach S/o Sh. Ashok Roach R/o Village Saroga, PO Thanedhar, Tehsil Kumarsain District Shimla stated therein that on 06.04.2019, he alongwith his friends was coming back from Sarahan Temple in Celerio car No. HP06C-2041. When they reached near village Dawarch, above vehicle met with an accident and rolled down 15 meters from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Naveen Chauhan S/o Sh. Satish Chauhan R/o Village Samlog, PO Delath, Tehsil Nankhari, Shimla. In this accident, they all sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Jagdish Kumar, I/O PP Jeori.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 61/19 has been registered at PS Rampur on 06.04.2019 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Dalu Ram S/o Sh. Nagroo Ram R/o Village Shalat PO Shamani, Tehsil Nirmand, District Kullu, HP stated therein that on 06.04.2019 at about 11-15 AM, a Car No. HP06A-5770 driven by Mangat Ram S/o Sh. Narotam Dass R/o Village & PO Shingla, Tehsil Rampur, Shimla, came rashly with negligent driving and hit a another Alto car No. HP50-0771 near Bittam Garage, sustained injuries to 05 persons.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 84/19 has been registered at PS West Shimla on 07.04.2019 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Aman Verma S/o Sh. Ved Prakash R/o Village Palag, PO Kadarghat, Tehsil Sunni, District Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 06/07.04.2019, a vehicle No. HP63D-2472 came rashly with negligent driving and hit a Tipper No. HP63-9579, which was parked in front of his vehicle No. HP62-5100 at Shogi Bazar, Shimla. Due to hitting car driver along with a persons sustained injuries and his vehicle, Tipper & other cars, which were also parked on the roadside, have been damaged. The case is being investigated by SI Vijay Kumar, I/O PS West Shimla.
- A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 82/19 has been registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 06.04.2019 U/S 448 147 149 323 506 IPC on the statement of Sh. Gaurav Kukreja S/o Lt. Sh. Charanjeet Kukreja R/o 8/10, Alley No. 11, Middle Bazar, Shimla stated therein that he is running a Gift Shop as Gaurav Gift House for last 1½ years at Lower Bazar Shimla. Due to maintenance work, he kept closed his shop. On 06.04.2019, at about 02-00 PM, a person namely Surender alongwith his brother namely Rahul and three other persons namely Honey Mehra, Vicky Boxer & Suraj entered in his shop by breaking the lock. On his asked, above persons beaten him, his friend Rajesh & his workers namely Vikas, Vikrant & Vipin, cuased sustained injuries to them. They have also threatened them with dire consequences.
- A RIOTING: Case FIR No. 83/19 has been registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 06.04.2019 U/S 452 323 504 506 147 149 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Naresh Kumar @ Rahul R/o Honey Gift House, 117/3 Lower Bazar Shimla alleging therein that he is running a Mobile Repair Shops for the last 18 years and he pay Rs. 1700/- per day as a shop rent to Gaurav Kukreja. On 06.04.2019, he lost the key of his shop and asked Gaurav to give the another key of shop. But Gaurav refuse to give him the keys and asked him to break the lock. After that, when he alongwith his workers was busy in his shop, at the same time Gaurav alongwith 5/6 persons namely Saiktu @ Rajesh Andy, Vikas & his brother entered in his shop and started to abuse them. They have beaten him and his workers brutally and also threatened him with dire consequences. In this incident, his workers namely Akshay Kumar sustained injuries.
- During last 24 hours 542 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 266, 20 persons challaned under Smoking Act.
- Proclaimed offender Lavneet Mehta S/o Sh. Kewal Krishan Mehta R/o Village, PO & Tehsil Batala, District Gurdaspur, Punjab, age 39 years, arrested in case FIR No. 63/16 Dt. 18.03.2016 U/S 420, 120B IPC at PS Dhalli. He will be produced before the Ld. Court tomorrow.