1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 79/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 31.05.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Deep Chand, I/O PS Kotkhai, Shimla alleging therein that on 31.05.2017 at about 06-45 PM, on the secret information he alongwith staff conductetd raid in the shop/dhaba of Kharak Singh S/o Sh. Dhan Bahadur R/o Village & PO Kairy, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla and recovered 10 Bottles illicit Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Ranjeet Singh, I/O PS Kotkhai.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 49/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 31.05.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Bhagwan Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Anant Ram R/o Village Brall, PO Jharag, Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 31.05.2017 at about 07-00 PM, he alongwith his brother Laxmi Singh was coming to home in Alto 800 Car No. HP-10A-9757. On the way above vehicle met with an accident and rolled down into the nalah due to rash & negligent driving of his brother Laxmi Singh, sustained injuries to them. The case is being investigated by HC Amit, I/O PS Rohru.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 87/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 01.06.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rajender Kumar S/o Sh. Het Ram R/o Village Lunashu, PO Haripur, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, age 38 years alleging therein that today on 01.06.2017, he alongwith his brother Rajat Kumar & Narender Kumar was coming towards Old Bus Stand in his Eicher Truck No. HP-14-8030. When they reached near Victory Tunnel, at the same time one Motorcycle No. HP-63A-0143 driven by Nihal Singh, came rashly with negligent driving from Old Bus Stand side and hit with his truck. In this accident, Motorcycle Rider Nihal Singh alongwith his friend sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Amrinder, I/O PS West.
4. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 80/17 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar on 31.05.2017 U/S 341, 323, 504, 289, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Lakhan S/o Sh. Nirmal Kumar R/o House No. 3, Veterinary Hospital, Ghoda Sarai, Shimla alleging therein that on 31.05.2017 at about 12-30 PM, when he parked his vehicle near his house, where one Motorcycle was already parked. He removed the above motorcycle with the help of Pradeep and parked outside the Godown of Nanak Chand. At the mean time, Nanak Chand S/o Sh. Raj Kumar alongwith his brother Ravi came there, obstructed his way and beaten them brutally. They have abused him and also instigated their pet dog on them. On this, his pet dog bite his father & sister brutally. The case is being investigated by L/HC Mamta, I/O PS Sadar.
5. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 79/17 has been registered at PS Shimla East today on 01.06.2017 U/S 341, 323 IPC on the statement of Sh. Tara Chand S/o Sh. Narayan Singh Thakur R/o Village Sargheen, PO Beolia, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, age 37 years alleging therein that he is running a dhaba at SDA Complex. On 31.05.2017 at about 09-20 PM, after closing dhaba, when he was going to home, one the way near Tibetan Monastery, one foreigner national who is studying in APG University, obstructed is way and beaten him brutally. The case is being investigated by HC Shiv Kumar, I/O PP Kasumpti, Shimla.
6. During last 24 hours 298 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 172 & fine realized Rs. 64,000/- and 44 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 4,900/-.
1. Deceased Laxman S/o Lt. Sh. Sadtu R/o Village Chhajpur, Tehsil Jubbal, Distt. Shimla age 35 years has committed suicide by consumed poison with alcohol last night, in the jurisdiction of PP Sarswati Nagar (Jubbal). After postmortem at CH Rohru, deadbody handed over to his relative for cremation.