1. A BURGLARY Case FIR No 171/13 is registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 13.09.13 U/S 454,380,511 IPC on the complaint of Sh Surinder Kumar S/o Sh Ravi Chand A/P Servant of Sh Ajay Bhandari , Silvan Hall-B Long wood Lakkar Bazar Shimla. alleging therein that on 13.09.13 he left his house at about 2.30 pm towards Lakkar Bazar for his personal work and returned back at about 3.15 pm. During this period some unknown person broken the glasses of front door and entered in the room and attempted to break open the Godraj Almira. The Case is being investigated by HC Amar Dutt No 137 I/O P.P L/Bazar Shimla.
2. A ND & PS Case FIR No. 83/13 is registered at PS East on 14.09.13 U/S 21-61-85 ND & PS Act on the rukka of ASI Het Ram I/O PS East Shimla, alleging therein that he was departure for patrolling alongwith staff when they were reached near Mega Mart Chhota Shimla a person namely Prabal Kainthla S/o Sh Ajay Kainthla R/o VPO Narkanda Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla was smoking the cigarettes when ASI searched the pocket of above person's jacket recovered tablets of Nitrosun 100 Tab, Spasmocip Plus 72 Tab. & accused person arrested. The Case is being investigated by ASI Het Ram I/O PS East Shimla.
3. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No 123/13 is registered at PS Theog on 14.09.13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the rukka ASI Santokh Singh I/O PS Theog Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 14.09.13 an information accident received from Civil Hospital Theog. ASI Santokh Singh alongwith staff reached at Civil Hospital Theog for inquiry one person namely vikas @ vikky S/o Shayam Lal Sharma R/o Village Dhnoth P.O.& Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla admitted in C.H Theog. During medical examination as per report of doctor injured person unfit give the statement. As per MLC report and spot inspection this accident occur due to rash and negligent driving of know vehicle. The Case is being investigated by ASI Santokh Singh I/O PS Theog .
4. A ND & PS Case FIR No. 46/13 is registered at PS Chopal on 14.9.13 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of ASI Pratap Singh I/O PS Chopa, alleging therein that on 13.9.13 during patrolling and checking with police party & forest worker Padam Ram at about 3.40 PM when they reached at Village Shadai (Jhina) they found 1809 cannabis plants of illegal cultivation in the fields (Land) of Sahi Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Amar Singh R/o Village Shadai ( Jhina). The Case is being investigated by ASI Partap Singh I/O PS Chopal
5. A PUNISHMENT FOR CRIMINAL TRESPASS Case FIR No. 44/13 is registered at PS Jubbal on 14.09.13 U/S 447,427 IPC on the report of Sh. Ram Saran S/o Late Sh. Nika Ram R/o VPO Bolard Tehsil Jubbal & Distt Shimla, alleging therein that a person namely Dula Ram S/o SH. Surat Ram R./o Dadhi P.O. Dadi Kunsa entered his field on the intervening night 13/14.09.13 and cut down 29/30 trees of apple (18/20 yrs).The Case is being investigated by HC Gopal I/O PP S. Nagar.
6. During last 24 hours 241 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act . , 04 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005)& 02 Challan were under Mining Act. The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV Act ,COTPA & Mining Act. are Rs. 45,600/-.