1. An EXCISE Act case FIR No. 162/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 05-09-13 on the report of LHC Yogeshwari I/o PP Lakkar Bazar Shimla that during patrolling along with staff she recovered 120 bottles country liquor from the illegal possession of Raj Kumar S/o Sh. Kuber Singh R/o Vill Dummi, PO Pababo, Teh & Distt Shimla from his Shop.
2. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 105/13 is registered at PS Kumarsain U/S 279, 337, 201 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Surender Kumar S/o Sh. Prem Parkash R/o Vill Ekantbari, PO Kandyali, Teh K/sain, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 05-09-13 at 6:55 PM when he was in his shop, he saw one vehicle Swift car No. HR-01AE-1077 driven by Kushwant Singh came rashly and hit one Motor cycle No. HP-52A-0722 near Ekantbari. In this accident 2 persons sustained injures. Case is being investigated by HC Ramesh I/o PP Narkanda.
3. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 177/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 05-09-13 U/S 279 IPC & 187 MV Act on the complaint of Sh. Sachin Verma S/o Sh. Prem Nath Verma R/o Vill Bharyali, PO Masulkhana, Teh Kasuli, Distt Solan, alleging therein that he is a driver on vehicle Eicher Truck No. HP-64-2369. On 05-09-13 when he was going to Tapri with 165 bags rice, near Tara Devi one vehicle HRTC Truck No. HP-10-0346 hit his above truck and ran away from the spot. Case is being investigated by HC Ravinder I/o PS West.
4. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 36/13 is registered at Police Station Jhakhri on 06.09.13 U/S 279, 304A IPC on the report of HC Dev Krishan that during the intervening night one vehicle Truck No. HR-38G-8547 met with accident on Jubbal Kotkhai road and fell down 250 mtr. From the road. In this accident driver and cleaner died on the spot.
5. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT case FIR No. 144/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 05-09-13 U/S 341, 506, 504 IPC & 25-54-59 Arms Act on the complaint of Madan Pargi S/o Sh. Parma Nand Pargi R/o Vill Ropru PO Rampur, Teh Nirmand, Distt Kullu, alleging therein that on 05-09-13 he parked his Maruti Car in old bus stand parking. At 7:15 PM he saw one vehicle Scorpio No. DL-3C-AS-1406 parked in front of his car, when he informs the driver telephonically, after 20 minute driver Charanjeet Singh came there, start abusing and pick a sward from his vehicle and threatened him with dire consequences. Case is being investigated by ASI Karam Chand I/o PS Rampur. During investigation accused Charanjeet Singh S/o Sh. Kripal Singh R/o Vill Ferochhechi, PO Nanowal Jindal, Teh & Distt Gurdasspur has been arrested at 11:30 PM.
6. During last 24 hours 226 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 03 challaned under COPTA. The total amount of compounding fee of challans under MV Act and COPTA is Rs. 22,900/-.