1. 1. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No.119/13 is registered at PS Theog on 09.09.13 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Subhash Verma S/o Sh Kedar Singh Verma R/o Bheethu Dhar P.O. Majar Teh. Theog distt Shimla , alleging therein that on 09.09.13 he loaded vegetables in vehicle No HP63A-0988 for selling in Dhalli along with his neighbour namely Joginder Singh S/o Sh Devi Ram driver said vehicle. When they reached near Hadog the driver lost his control on the vehicle and fall down 150 feet from the road. In this accident both sustained injuries. This accident occur due to rash and negligent driving of driver. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Nain I/C PP Fagu.
2. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT Case FIR No. 81/13 is registered at PS East Shimla on 10.09.13 U/S 341,355,504 IPC on the complainant of Nitu Dogra D/o Sh Nerender Dogra R/o Koji Home near SVM school Vikasnagar, alleging therein that she was going to home on 09.09.13 at about 12.40 PM when she reached near Harihar Mandir Vikasnagar then one lady namely Minakashi obstructed her way and assaulted. The Case is being investigated by HC. Balak Ram I/O PP Kasumpti PS East Shimla.
3. A HOUSE-TRESPASS AFTER PREPARATION FOR HURT, ASSAULT Case FIR 45/13 on 10.09.2013 U/S 452,323,504,506 IPC on application of Smt. Asha Devi W/o Sh. Sant Ram R/o Vill. Oran, Sub-Tehsil Kupvi, District Shimla, alleging therein that on 09.09.13 at about 6:30 PM, she was at home village Oran one person namely Kirpa Ram S/o Sh. Lagnu entered into the premises of Smt. Asha Devi above abused her and beaten when Kirpa Ram above leaving house he also threatened her to kill. The Case is being investigated by ASI Shubhash Chand I/O PP Kupvi.
4. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No 59/13 is registered at PS Rohru 09.09.13 U/S 279,336,337 IPC on the statement of Shurveer Singh S/o Meju Ram R/o Munchara PO Samoli Tehsil Rohru Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 09.09.13 he carry out a vehicle No HP 20T-4697 towards Rohru to Agra by Tikker at 5-15PM,when he approached near Udidhar then a Bolero camper pass his truck, the truck driver lose his control and truck driver and other person jump over the truck above vehicle fall down 100mtr outside the road in this case Bal Krishan, Serveer Lal and Tosheen injured in this accident. This incident due to negligence and over speed of truck driver. The Case is being investigated by SI. Madan Lal I/O PS Rohru.
5. ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY Case FIR No 60/13 is registered at PS Rohru on 09.09.13 U/S 353,332, 34, 506 IPC on the statement of Gulab Singh S/o Late Sh Mani Ram R/o Kotru PO Karasa Tehsil Rohru Distt Shimla, alleging therein that he is a driver in HRTC. When he is approached in Anu Basa two person namely Sanjeev Bharanta and Manju Mehta stopped his way and beaten him without any reason and threaten him to go way with his life. The Case is being investigated by HC Subhash No I/O PS Rohru.
6. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT Case FIR No 62/13 on 09.09.13 U/S 341,323,506 IPC on application of Miss Subadhra D/o Lt. Tuloo Ram R/o Karchari PO Sharotha Tehsil Rohru Distt Shimla, alleging therein that one person namely Bhagat Ram S/o Ronu Mal obstructed her way beaten and three others people and threat make her life in danger. The Case is being investigated by HC Man Dass I/O PP Tikker.
7. During last 24 hours 189 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. & 08 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV Act & COTPA is Rs. 38,700/-.