1. Excise Act : Case FIR No. 135/19 has been registered at PS Dhalli on dated 28.07.2019 U/S 39(1)(A) HP Excise Act on the Ruka of SI Kesar Singh I/O PS Dhalli stated therein that he was on patrolling along with PS Staff at Shanan, a Alto car bearing No HP63A 6539 came from Malyana side stopped and checked, during checking 3 boxes (36 bottles ) of country liquor marka Una No 1 have been recovered from above car. Driver couldn't produce any permit or license for carrying the liquor. Case is being investigated by SI Kesar Singh I/O PS Dhalli.
2. Excise Act : Case FIR No. 48/19 has been registered at PS Nerwa on dated 27.07.2019 U/S 39(1)(A) HP Excise Act on the Rukka of SI Pradeep Singh SHO PS Nerwa stated therein that on dated 27.07.2019 on secret information he alongwith staff recovered 6 Bottles of country liquor from the shop of Pratap Khagta S/o Sh. Panu Ram R/o VPO Gian, Tehsil Nerwa, Distt Shimla. The case is being investigated by SI Pradeep Singh SHO PS Nerwa.
3. Excise Act : Case FIR No. 04/19 has been registered at PS Deha on dated 27.07.2019 U/S 39(1)(A) HP Excise Act on the Rukka of SI Paramjeet Singh SHO PS Deha stated therein that he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty at Balag, on secret information he recovered 12 bottles of country liquor from the shop of Randheer Pandey S/o Sh. Paras Ram R/o Vill. Nahol, PO Tiyali, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla, HP. Case is being investigated by SI Paramjeet Singh SHO PS Deha.
4. Accident : Case FIR No. 66/19 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on dated 27.07.2019 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Kehar Chand R/o Village Katheen, PO Bareri, Tehsil Kumarsain, District Shimla alleging therein that on 27.07.2019 at about 3.30 PM he was at B.D. Fruit Company Khekhar and he saw that a vehicle No. HP35A-1777 coming from Kumarsain side with rash driving and hit an Alto Car No. A/F and rolled down from the road near about 10/15 feet. The vehicle was driven by Chuni lal S/o Sh. Noor Chand R/o Vill. Monder, PO Shwad, Tehsil Ani, Distt Kullu, HP. In this accident two Kids, one lady and driver sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Noop Ram I/O PS Kumarsain.
5. During last 24 hours 611 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 244 , 25 persons challaned under Smoking Act.