1. AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: Case FIR No 100/18 has been reguistered at PS Jubbal on 09.11.18 U/S 353,506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Dev Parkash Junior Assistant Electricity Sub Division Sarswati Nagar alleging there in that on 09.11.2018 at about 11.30 AM when he was in his office suddenly one person namely Jitender Singh Chauhan R/O VPO Hatkoti Tehsil Jubbal entered in his office and stopped him from working. He also threatened him with dire consequeses.The case is being investigate by I/o of PS Jubbal.
2. A GAMBLING ACT: Case FIR No. 113/18 has been registred at PS Jahakri on 10.11.2018 U/S 4& 5 of Public Gambling Act on the rukka of ASI Ashwani Kumar I/C SIU Shimla alleging therein that on 09.11.2018 at about 08:30 PM during his duty he got secret information that some people's were playing gambling.On this information he made a raid with local people and recovered Rs 59150/- from the possession of five persons. The case is being investigating by HC Jagdish Kumar No. I/O PP Jeori.
3. During last 24 hours 231 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 118, fine realized Rs. 50,100/- and 11 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1100/-.
1. Accused Man Bahadur S/o Lt. Sh. Sukh Ram R/o Village Gorkhani, PO Shank, Tehsil Khlanga, Anchal Rapti, District Rukkum, Nepal, age 54 years, arrested in case FIR No. 126/18 Dt. 07.11.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS Chopal, is remanded in Judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Pardeep Thakur S/o Sh. Kanwar Thakur R/o Village Sundrari, PO Shillai, Tehsil Shillai, District Sirmaur, HP, age 25 years, arrested in case FIR No. 222/18 Dt. 08.11.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS Theog, is on police custody up to 12.11.2018.