1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 253/18 has been registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 19.11.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC in which complainant stated that her two children namely Mohit- age 7 years & Manjeet-age 6 years are studying in KV School Jakhu, Shimla. On 19.11.2018 at about 03-30 PM, when she alongwith her children was stood near Sanjauli Rain Shelter, at the same time an unknown vehicle came rashly with negligent driving and hit her son Mohit, sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by HC Daljeet Singh, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 227/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 19.11.18 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Brij Lal, I/C PP Fagu, Theog alleging therein that on 19.11.2018 at 05-40 PM, on the secret information, a raid has been conducted in the shop of Sh. Atma Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Kanshi Ram R/o Village Majhar, Tehsil Theog, District Shimla and recovered 08 Bottles of Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Brij Lal, I/C PP Fagu, Theog.
3. During last 24 hours 401 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 162 and 05 Persons challaned under Smoking Act.
- Accused Amit S/o Sh. Phul Singh R/o Village & PO Puruwalu, Tehsil Khatouli, PS Mansupur Distt. Majjafar Nagar, UP, arrested in case FIR No. 122/18 Dt. 16.11.2018 U/S 363 366 376D(A) IPC at PS Kumarsain, is remanded in police custody upto 21.11.2018, by the Ld. Court.
- Accused i) Shivan Thakur S/o Lt. Sh. Surender Thakur R/o Village & PO Amb, Tehsil Amb, District Una & ii) Gaurav S/o Sh. Shishu Pal R/o Gauri Niwas, Nalhatti Road, Ghanahatti, Shimla, arrested in Case FIR No. 336/18 Dt. 16.11.18 U/S 21, 29 ND&PS Act at PS West, Shimla further remanded in police custody upto 22.11.2018, by the Ld. Court.