- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 224/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 13.11.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Purshotam Chand, I/C PP Chhaila (Theog), Shimla alleging therein that on 13.11.2018 at about 05-50 PM, during patrolling alongwtih staff, 12 Bottles of Country liquor have been recovered from the possession of one lady near Petrol Pump Sainj. The case is being investigated by ASI Purshotam Chand, I/C PP Chhaila.
- A GAMBLING ACT: Case FIR No. 167/18 has been registered at PS Rampur on 14.11.2018 U/S 3, 4 The Public Gambling Act on the rukka of HC Kuldeep, I/O PS Rampur alleging therein that on the intervening night of 13/14.11.2018 at about 02-10 AM, on the secret information, four persons apprehended by them during playing gambling with cards in the house and seized Rs. 48,020/- from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Kuldeep, I/O PS Rampur.
- During last 24 hours 391 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 90, fine realized Rs. 29,400/- and 21 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2300/-.
1. Accused Pushpender Thakur S/o Sh. Devinder R/o 74, The Mall Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 247/18 U/S 376 IPC at PS Sadar Shimla, is remanded in Police custody upto 15.11.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Ramesh Kumar S/o Sh. Laiq Ram R/o Village Damyana, PO Chhaila, Tehsil Theog, District Shimla, age 24 years, arrested in case FIR No. 67/18 Dt. 12.11.2018 U/S 21 ND&PS Act at PS Kotkhai, is remanded in police custody upto 19.11.2018, by the Ld. Court. 19.11.2018
3. Accused Balbir Singh @ Chellu S/o Sh. Roop Singh R/o Village Bakhrel Kufta, PO Bagri District Shimla, age 34 years, arrested in case FIR No. 02/18 Dt. 04.01.2018 U/S 379 IPC at PS Kotkhai, is being produced before the Ld. Court today.