1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 253/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 21.11.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Hem Chand, I/O PS Sadar Shimla alleging therein that on 21.11.2018, during patrolling alongwtih staff at Krishna Nagar Shimla, one person namely Mangat Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Faquir Chand R/o House No.-4, Labour Hostel, Krishna Nagar, Shimla, age 40 years apprehended by them at Love-Kush Chowk and recovered 12 Bottles of Country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Hem Chand, I/O PS Sadar, Shimla.
2. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 340/18 has been registered at PS West Shimla on 21.11.2018 U/S 420 467 468 471 IPC on the complaint of Director, Army Recruitment Office alleging therein that a notification of 2018 has been released under his supervision for the recruitment of post for General duty in Army for Districts Shimla, Solan, Sirmaur & Kinnaur. On 11.08.2018, after the written examination, 776 candidates have been selected. Before the joining of selected candidates, their date of birth certificates on the basis of 10th certificates have been verified from the concerned Board or school. After verification 759 selected candidates have been sent for training. But after checking the matric certificates of 14 candidates, the documents related to date of Birth or Matric certificates of 08 candidates were found different as they submitted during earlier recruitment of ARO office. 08 of these candidates have submitted their forgery documents in order to enroll in the general duty in the Indian Army. The case is being investigated by SI Mast Ram, I/O PS West Shimla.
3. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 157/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 21.11.2018 U/S 420 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ritesh S/o Sh. Amar Chand R/o Village Batara PO Pujarli No.-3, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla alleging therein that in July 2018, an advertisement for govt. job was printed in Amar Ujala in the name of Kisan Sewa Kendra. He received a call from call centre Mob. No. 08650984189 and assured him to provide the govt. job and asked him to send the scan certificates and deposited Rs. 1500/- in the Account No. 10022243467 of Mr. Neeraj. He sent scan documents and transferred Rs. 1500/- from his account. After a week, he received a letter from R.P. Mittal, 31 Netaji Subhash Marg, Daryaganj, New Delhi in which he was informed to send the money as security fees, bound paper, training fee and other charges amounting to Rs. 2,25,000/- in the above account no. of IDFC account. He deposited the above amount, but they did not provide him job so far and cheated him. The case is being investigated by HC Madan Singh, I/O PP Tikker (Rohru).
4. During last 24 hours 303 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 148 and 15 Persons challaned under Smoking Act.
- Accused Amit S/o Sh. Phul Singh R/o Village & PO Puruwalu, Tehsil Khatouli, PS Mansupur Distt. Majjafar Nagar, UP, arrested in case FIR No. 122/18 Dt. 16.11.2018 U/S 363 366 376D(A) IPC at PS Kumarsain, is remanded in Judicial custody by the Ld. Court.
- Accused i) Shivan Thakur S/o Lt. Sh. Surender Thakur R/o Village & PO Amb, Tehsil Amb, District Una & ii) Gaurav S/o Sh. Shishu Pal R/o Gauri Niwas, Nalhatti Road, Ghanahatti, Shimla, arrested in Case FIR No. 336/18 Dt. 16.11.18 U/S 21, 29 ND&PS Act at PS West, Shimla are being produced before the Ld. Court.
- Proclaimed offender Ved Parkash S/o Lt. Sh. Mam Chand R/o Village & PO Sikhri Mohalla Traudi Patti, PS Buthana, Tehsil Nilokhedi, District Karnal, Haryana, age 50 years, arrested in case FIR No. 73/08 Dt. 18.08.2008 U/S 381 408 411 IPC at PS Rohru, is remanded in Police custody upto 23.11.2018 by the LD Court.