- AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 73/18 has been registerd at PS Nerwa on 11.11.18 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Kulwant Singh SHO PS Nerwa alleging theirin that on 11.11.2018, on the secret information a raid has been conducted in the Hotel of Yashpal Singh S/O Sh. Hari Singh R/O Village Bajah, PO Tiker, Tehsil Nerwa, District Shimla at Tikker Bazar & Recovered 12 Bottles of Country liquor from his possession. The Case is being investigated by SHO PS Nerwa.
- AN EXCISE ACT: Case Fir No. 132/18 has been registred at PS East Shimla on 11.11.2018 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the Rukka of SI Baldev, I/C PP Kasumpti, Shimla alleging therein that on 11.11.2018 at 07.30 PM on the secret information a raid has been conducted in the Singh Fresh chicken shop of Nityanand at kasumpti Bazar and Recovered 10 Bottles of Country & 02 Bottles of English liquor from his passesion. The Case is being investigated by I/C PP Kasumpti.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 56/18 has been registred at PS Kupvi on 11.11.2018 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Gian Singh S/O Sh. Roop Singh R/O Village Jawalnu, PO Bhalu, Tehsil Kupvi, District Shimla stated theirin that on 11.11.2018 one vehicle no. UP 17G-0059 met with an accident near village Bahali due to rash & negligent driving of Mukesh Kumar S/O Sh. Ganga Ram R/O Village Jawalnu, PO Bhalu, Tehsil Kupvi, Shimla. In this accident three persons sustained injury. The Case is being investigated by HC Sant Ram I/O PS Kupvi.
- During last 24 hours 119 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 76, fine realized Rs. 33,400/-, 15 Persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1500/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act & fine realized Rs. 4500/-
1. Accused Pardeep Thakur S/o Sh. Kanwar Thakur R/o Village Sundrari, PO Shillai, Tehsil Shillai, District Sirmaur, HP, age 25 years, arrested in case FIR No. 222/18 Dt. 08.11.2018 U/S 20 ND&PS Act at PS Theog, today released on bail by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Surender @ Billu S/o Lt. Sh. Chhatar Singh R/o Village Purani Basaudi, PO Badoli, Tehsil & District Sonipat, Haryana, Age 38 years arrested in case FIR No. 94/18 Dt. 02.09.2018 u/S 407, 420 IPC at PS Kumarsain, today released on bail by the Ld. Court