1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 145/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 24.12.2017 U/S 279,337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Kushal Kumar S/o Sh Prem Lal R/o Vill Banyog PO Chekul Tehsil Kumarsain Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 23.12.2017, he alongwith his friend Sohan Lal & Kunj Lal was coming back on foot after attend the annual function at GSSS Kangal. At about 06.30 PM as they reached near near Jhanjehli, at the same time one Pick-Up came rashly from kangal side and hit him and run away from the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Vijay kumar I/O PS Kumarsain.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 251/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 25.12.2017 U/S 279 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Raj Kumar S/o Sh. Lekh Ram R/o Village & PO Harwad Teshil Bharari District Bilaspur, HP alleging therein that he is working as Security Guard in NHPC Guest House Hira Nagar, Shimla. On 24.12.2017, when he was on duty, at about 09-10 PM, one Nano Car No. HP63-8793 met with an accident and rolled down on the road, caused sustained injuries to two persons. Due to hitting of Nano Car, one vehicle No. PB02-BF-0435 which was parked in front of NHPC Guest House, fell down from the road and damaged another two vehicle No. HP38E-5637 & HP62A-3648. The case is being investigated by HC Janam Dev, I/O PP Jutogh.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 227/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 24.12.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Anupam Pandey S/o Lt. Sh. Daya Shankar Pandey R/o 492 Lakhanpur, Vikas Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh stated therein that on 23.12.2017, he alongwith his wife come to visit Shimla and stay at Hotel Capital, Shimla. In the morning of 24.12.2017, He alongwith his wife went to visit Mahasu Peak, where they sit on Mountain Bike. On the way above Bike met with an accident and rolled down 50/60 feet from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Rider Jai Parkash (Kaku) S/o Sh. Hira Singh R/o Sarog. In this accident, he & his wife sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Satish, I/O PP Fagu.
4. A THEFT :Case FIR No 142/2017 has been registered at PS East on 25.12.2017 U/S 457 380 on the complaint of Sh Visheshwar Nath S/o Late Sh Ram Dulaar R/o Communication Shop No-9 Chotta Shimla alleging therein that on 25.12.2017 some unkunown person has stolen away 19 mobile sets from his mobile shop. The case is being investigated by HC Joginder I/O PS East.
5. AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY:Case FIR No. 159/17 has been registered at PS Rohru on 25.12.17 U/S 353,332,427 IPC on the application of Arun Bhauta S/o Sh. Mohan Singh Bhauta village Gawana P/o Kutara Tehsil Rohru Distt Shimla A/P conductor in HRTC alleging therein that today when he was going to Kutara to Rohru Route in bus No. HP 66-1068.when he along wih bus reached at khodsughat one passenger namely Parkash S/o Tuda Ram R/o village Gawana P/o Kutara Teh. Rohru came inside the bus and broke the ticket machine.The case is being investigated by HC Vijay PS RohruDuring last 24 hours 278 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 104 fine realized Rs. 27,500/- and 07 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 700/-.