1. AN ACCIDENT: case FIR No. 100/17 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on dated 03-12-2017 u/s 279,337 IPC on the complaint of S. Narotam Singh S/o Sh. Mimer Singh R/o Jiskun PO Jakha Tehsil Dodrakwar alleging therein that on 03-12-2017 he was going to Chirgaon in vehicle No. HP 51(T)-9149. When vehicle reached near Chanshal Peak at the same time driver of vehicle Raj S/o Partap Singh lost control over the vehicle due to rash and negligent driving and vehicle rolled down on the road. In this accident 23 persons sat on the vehicle sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Deepak I.O PS Chirgaon.
2. AN ACCIDENT: case FIR No. 240/17 has been registered at PS west today on 04.12.2017 U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Malak Ram S/o Sh. Mast Ram R/o Vill Lohala PO Anandpur Tehsil & Distt. Shimla stated therein that today on 04-12-2017 at about 01-30 AM one vehicle No. HP14E-0252 (FIAT) met with an accident near Gunana. In this accident Manender driver of Vehicle sustained injuries and Vinod Thakur died at CHC Dhami. This accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving of driver Manender s/o Hari Chand R/o Chaalyava PO Jagjeet Nagar Tehsil Kasuli Distt. Solan. The case is being investigated by ASI Suresh Kumar I/C PP Dhami.
3. A Trespass: case FIR No. 140/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on 04-12-2017 u/s 447,427 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ashvir Singh Chauhan S/o late Sh. Paras Ram Chauhan r/o Vill. Kanda (Banal) P.O. Shamathala Teh. Kumarsain Distt. Shimla stated therein that on dated 29-11-2017 he has visited his native place Village Kanda (Banal). During visit he came to know that one person namely Randeep Singh S/o Sh Bala Nand and his son Pawan Kumar R/o Kanda have damaged 04 trees of apples and his garden. The case is being investigated by HC Dev Raj I.O PP Sainj.
4. During last 24 hours 198 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 138 fine realized Rs. 21,500/- and 14 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1,400/-.
1. Accused Kalu Baba S/o Sh. Leela Ram R/o Village & PO Pipali, Tehsil Behrod, Distt. Albar Rajasthan, age 55 years A/P residing at Shamshanghat near Chambaghat, Distt. Solan has been arrested in case FIR No. 178/17 Dt. 02.12.17 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli bailed out today.
2. Accused Ramesh Kumar S/o Sh. Amar Chand R/o Village Ghalog (Kamaksha) PO & Tehsil Karsog, Mandi age 23 years A/P House No. 77, BCS New Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 131/17 Dt. 02.12.17 U/S 21-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS New Shimla is being produced in the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Nitesh Thakur S/O Krishan Dutt R/O Village Phayal P.O. Dhari Teh. and Distt. Shimla H.P. Age 28 Years arrested in case FIR No239/17 Dated 30.11.2017 U/S 341,323,307,34 IPC at PS West Shimla is remanded in Police custody upto 05.12.2017, by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused Kuldeep Sharma @ Anku S/o Sh. Bali Ram R/o Vill Kot PO. Kaina Tehsil Jubbal Distt Shimla age 27 years arrested in case FIR No. 145/17 dated 28-11-2017 u/s 363,366,376,506 IPC at PS Rohru is remanded in Police Custody upto 05.12.2017, by the Ld. Court.
5. Accused Joginder Singh S/o Lt Sh. Him Singh R/O Village Rattanpur PO Kartot Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla age 29 Years arrested in case FIR No 99/17 dated 01-12-2017 U/S 341,354,323 IPC at PS Jhakri is remanded in Police Custody upto 05.12.2017, by the Ld. Court.