1. A ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 143/17 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 15 .12.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of ASI Mohan Guleria, I/C PP Narkanda, Shimla alleging therein that on 14.12.2017 at about 09-00 AM, during Nakabandi alongwith staff at Firanu Mode (NH-05), one person namely Goverdhan Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Jhuna Singh R/o Village Dhamar, PO Jao, Tehsil Nirmand, Distt. Kullu, age 24 years intercepted by them and during search 830 Gram Charas recovered from his possession. Accused has been arrested by the police and the case is being investigated by ASI Mohan Guleria, I/C PP Narkanda.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 227/17 has been registered at PS Shimla Sadar on 14.12.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Radhe Shyam, I/O PS Sadar Shimla alleging therein that on 14.12.2017 at about 08-50 PM, during patrolling alongwith staff near Ganj Bazar Shimla, one person namely Nageshwar S/o Sh. Naval Kishore Mishra R/o Village Khalipatpur PO Gopala Sarai, PS Sonva, Tehsil Jamunaha, Distt. Shravasti, UP, age 19 years apprehended by them alongwith 12 Bottles of illicit Country liquor marka Una No.1. The case is being investigated by SI Radhey Shyam, I/O PS Sadar.
3. A BURGLARY: Case FIR No. 82/17 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 14.12.2017 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ripon Kumar, Asstt. Professor, SKT Govt. Degree College, Sarswati Nagar alleging therein that on the intervening night of 23/24.11.2017, some unknown person has broken the door locks of his quarter and stolen away jewellary & clothes. The case is being investigated by ASI Keshav Chand, I/C PP Sarswati Nagar, Jubbal.
4. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 184/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 14.12.2017 U/S 420 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Rita Devi W/o Lt. Sh. Bheekh Singh R/o Village Kyari PO Koti Panchayat, Junga, Shimla alleging therein that on 08.12.2017, she received a call from Mobile No. 918877189614 and told her that he is speaking from Junga Bank and her ATM is closed. On his asked she told her ATM Number. At about 07-52 PM, she received a message that a amounting to Rs. 50,000/- have been withdrawal from her account. The case is being investigated by HC Virender Kumar, I/O PP Junga.
5. A MINING ACT: Case FIR No. 83/17 has been registered at PS Sunni on 14.12.2017 U/S 379, 34 IPC & 31 (i) Mining Act on the statement of Sh. Moti Ram S/o Lt. Sh. Uma Dutt R/o Village Gadauo, Tehsil Sunni, Distt. Shimla, age 63 years alleging therein that on 13.12.2017, two persons namely Lokender & Virender both are sons of Anant Ram R/o Village Gadauo, Tehsil Sunni, Shimla were doing illegal mining from his land. The case is being investigated by ASI Jaswant, I/C PP Jalog, Sunni.
6.During last 24 hours 251 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 128 fine realized Rs. 44,400/-, 26 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,600/- and 01 Challan under Mining Act and fine Realized Rs. 7,500/-
1. Accused Goverdhan Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Jhuna Singh R/o Village Dhamar, PO Jao, Tehsil Nirmand, Distt. Kullu, age 24 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 143/17 Dt. 15.12.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Kumarsain, is remanded in Police custody upto 18.12.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. One Lady accused, arrested in case FIR No. 125/17 Dt. 04.11.2017 U/S 381 IPC at PS Shimla East, is remanded in Police custody upto 18.12.2017, by the Ld. Court.
Hira Singh (Nepali) A/P R/O Chet Ram Building Dingu Bawari Sanjauli Shimla-6 age 50 years found dead in his Room at Dingo Bawari, Sanjauli. His Deadbody shifted to IGMC Shimla for Postmortem. Enquiry is being conducted by ASI Joginder Singh I/O PS Dhalli.