1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 35/17 has been registered at PS Nankhari on 18.12.2017 U/S 279, 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Dinesh Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Palas Ram R/o Village & PO Sholi Tehsil Nankhari Shimla alleging therein that on 18.12.2017, one A/F Celerio Car met with an accident near Sumer Sari and rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Veer Singh. In this accident, two person namely Veer Chand S/o Sh. Kamla Nand, age 52 years and Vinod Kumar S/o Sh. Gopal Chand, age 39 years Both are the resident of Village & PO Sholi, Tehsil Nankhari, Shimla died on the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Chaman Lal Negi, I/O PS Nankhari.
2. AN ASSAULT OR CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT FROM DISCHARGE OF HIS DUTY: Case FIR No 214/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 19.12.2017 U/S 353,332,504,506 IPC on the application of Sh. Sanjeev Kumar A/P driver in HRTC Depot Rampur Bsr alleging therein that today he was coming towards Rampur in a Bus No HP 06A-6291. When he reached near Indra Market, Driver of A/F car started to abuse him and scuffled with him during discharging his govt. duty. He also threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Rajesh Kumar, I/O PP City Rampur Bsr.
3. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 84/17 has been registered at PS Sunni on 18.12.2017 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of sheafered namely Keher Singh R/o Chirgaon was on move with his sheeps and Goats. On the intervening night of 16.12.2017, some unknown person has stolen away his 16 nos. of goats from Thachi area.
4. During last 24 hours 130 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 67 fine realized Rs. 32,900/- and 07 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 700/-.
1. Today Deceased Prem Singh S/O Sh. Tika Ram aged 43 yrs R/O Village & PO Karasa Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla was found dead below Badshaal Bridge in the jurisdiction of PS Rohru. After autopsy at CH Rohru, the dead body handed over to his family members for cremation. Enquiry is being conducted by ASI Bhagirath Sharma I/C PP Tikker.
2. Today Deceased Vikram Bahadur S/O Sher Bahadur R/O Vill. Bhuri PO, Tehsil & Distt. Bardia Mahakali Aanchal Nepal Age about 55 yrs A/P Servant in Hotel of Sahib Singh at Lelupul found dead in Room No. 4 in first floor of dhabha. Proceedings U/S 174 Cr.PC is conducted by ASI Purushotam Chand I/C PP Chhailla.