1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 24/17 has been registered at PS East on 19.02.2017 U/S 39(1)HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Prem Singh I/O PS PS East alleging therein that on 19.02.2017 at about 12.20 AM, he alongwith staff was on patrolling checking duty. when he alongwith staff reached near dustbin Vikas Nagar, one person namely Doulat Ram S/o Salku Ram R/o Vill. Fedog, PO Bakras, Tehsil Silai, Distt Sirmour, HP apprehended by them alongwith 12 Bottles of illicit Country liquor marked as Una No. 1. The case is being investigated by ASI Prem Singh I/O PS PS East.
2. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 25/17 has been registered at PS East on 19.02.2017 U/S 39(1)HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Sewa Singh I/C PP Kasumpti alleging therein that on 19.02.2017 at about 12.30 AM, he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty. when he alongwith staff reached at Vikas Nagar Chowk near SDA Complex, he recovered 12 Bottles of illicit Country liquor marked as Una No. 1 from the possession of sh. Pratap Singh S/o Sh. Jagar Singh R/o VPO Korag, Tehsil Sangrah, Distt Sirmour, HP. The case is being investigated by SI Sewa Singh I/C PP Kasumpti, East.
3. AN ACCIDENT : Case FIR No. 38/17 has been registered at PS Theog on 18.02.2017 U/S 279 IPC & 187, 185 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Umesh Sharma S/o Sh. Bhim Dev Sharma R/o Village Hira Nagar, PO Totu, Tehsil & Distt Shimla, HP, alleging therein that he alongwith his Bank Staff Sh. Subhash Thakur was coming from Gumma to Chhaila in his own Car No. HP63B-0992 as he reached Nr Hulli Pul at about 2.15 PM, a Truck No. MP20GA 3171 come rashly from other side and hit his above car. The case is being investigated by HC Inder Singh No. 110 I/C PP Chhaila, PS Theog.
4. AN ACCIDENT : Case FIR No. 36/17 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 19.02.2017 U/S 279, 304A IPC on the Rukka of HC Rafi Mohammad I/O PS Kotkhai stated therein that on the intervening night a Omni Van NO. HP10B-5760 was Coming towards Kotkhai. The three persons namely Sh. Ravi Kant S/o Lt. Sh. Devender Singh R/o Vill. Sandasu, PO & Tehsil Chirgaon, Distt Shimla, aged 30 years, Sh. Kam Raj S/o Lt Sh. Sagar Dass R/o Vill. Kharshali, PO Larot, Tehsil Chirgaon, Distt Shimla, aged 40 years & Sh. Rattan Singh Panwar S/ Lt. Sh. Sainj Ram R/o Vill. Telga, PO Khashdhar, Tehsil Chirgaon, Distt Shimla, aged 35 years. when the above vehicle reached Nr Gajta it met with an accident and rolled down from the road. In this accident above three persons died on spot. The case is being investigated by HC Rafi Mohamad I/ O PS Kotkhai.
5. CRIMINAL BREACH OF TRUST : Case FIR No. 26/17 has been registered at PS East today on 19.02.2017 U/S 406 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Gian Chand Inspector HRTC Unit Dhalli, Shimla-12 alleging therein that During the checking of HRTC buses on dated 18.02.2017 at Nav Bahar at 09.50 AM bus no HP 63-6798 plied on route Shimla to Sanjauli,Shri Sanjeev Kumar S/O Shri Hari Chand Thakur R/o Vill Didu P.O. Bakhalag Tehsil Arki Distt Solan-173 208, who was performing the duty as HRTC Skill Development Trainee and was entrusted the job of selling of tickets and collection of money thereof was caught red handed by dishonestly misappropriating the money have accrued to the HRTC fund. The case is being investigated by ASI Hem Raj I/O PS East.
6. During last 24 hours 472 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 162 & fine realized Rs. 54,300/- and 238 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 25,200/-.
1. Accused (i) Rasheed @ Babru S/o Sh. Musahid and (ii) Munnu S/o Sh. Bajeer Ansari R/o Village Shahjamal, PO Kithor, Tehsil & PS Kithor, Distt. Merath, UP, arrested in case FIR No. 04/17 Dt. 02.01.2017 U/S 457 380 IPC at PS Sadar, are remanded in police custody upto 20.02.2017 by the Ld. Court.