1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 15/17 has been registered at PS East today on 12.02.2017 U/S 39(i)(a) HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Om Prakash I/O PS East, Shimla stated therein that today morning at 6.40 AM, when he alongwith staff was on patrolling at Near Satya Niwas, Motoworld Road, Navbahar, he recovered 09 Bottles of Country liquor from the possession of Bhagu Ram S/o Late Sh. Sadhu Ram R/o Satya Niwas, Navhahar, Shimla-2. The case is being investigated by ASI Om Prakash I/O PS East, Shimla
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 31/17 has been registered at PS Theog on dated 11.02.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Bharat Sharma S/o Sh. Ganga Dutt R/o Village Karyal, PO Kathog, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla stated therein that on dated 07.02.2017 at about 3.30 PM a Maruti Van No. HP 09-2729 driven by driver Sanjeev S/o Sh. Lal SinghR/o Vill. Sandhu, Theog, Distt Shimla hit his brother namely Hari Singh S/o SH. Ganga Dutt R/o Vill. Village Karyal, PO Kathog, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla Nr Lafughati. In this accident his brother Hari Singh sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjeev I/O PS Theog.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 10/17 has been registered at PS Chopal on dated 11.02.2017 U/S 279, 337 & 304A IPC on the Ruka of HC Ankush Rana I/o PS Chopal, stated therein that on 11.02.2017 on the information received from 108 Solan, he visited the spot and found that a vehicle No. HP08C-0789 met with an accident due to rash and negligent driving of Sandeep @ Sonu S/o Sh. Lachhi Ram R/o Vill. Katha(Bhutari), PO Bamta, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla. In this accident Smt. Kubja Devi W/o Sh. Mela Ram died on spot and other two persons sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Ankush Rana I/O PS Chopal.
4. NEGLIGENT CONDUCT WITH RESPECT TO FIRE OR COMBUSTIBLE MATTER : Case FIR No. 11/17 has been registered at PS Chopal today on 12.02.2017 U/S 285 IPC on the statement of Sh. Gopal Thapa S/o SH. Amrit Bahadur R/o Village Chaflah, PO Dhabas, Tehsil Chopal, Distt Shimla at present Chowkidar Govt. Sr. Sec. School Dhabas stated therein that fire took place in the above School on the intervening night. In this incident six (6) Class room of above School got burnt. The case is being investigated by HC Naresh Kumar I/O PS Chopal.
5. During last 24 hours 65 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 35 & fine realized Rs. 7700/-, 20 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2000/- .
1. Four Accused namely i) Rojudeen S/o Sufi Saleem, age 26 years ii) Mohd. Umed S/o Mohd. Yusuf, age 24 years iii) Mohd. Rihana S/o Sh. Abdul Rasheed, age 18 years and iv) Chand Mohd. S/o Mohd. Yusuf, age 28 years all the resident of Mohalla Sahajmal, Kithor Gramin (Merath),arrested in case FIR No. 221/16 Dt. 27.08.2016 U/S 457 380 IPC at PS Sadar, is remanded in police custody upto 13.02.2017, by the trial court.
2. Accused Vinod Kumar S/o Sh. Brij Lal R/o Village Dadu, PO Badoh, Tehsil Bhoranj, Distt. Hamirpur arrested in case FIR No. 19/17 Dt. 09.02.2017 U/S 21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS West, is remanded in police custody upto 13.02.2017, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Prem Bahadur Rawat S/o Sh. Veer Bahadur R/o Village Hati Chaunr, Ward No. 1, Anchal Seti, Distt. Bajula, Nepal, arrested today in case FIR No. 29/17 Dt. 09.02.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Theog, is remanded in police custody upto 13.02.2017, by the Ld. Court.
4. Two Accused i) Ashish Nagta S/o Sh. Laxmi Singh Nagta R/o Village Shekhal, PO Dhadigansa, Rohru, age 28 years & ii) Dinesh Thakur S/o Sh. Devender Kumar R/o Village Brasli, Kansakoti, Tehsil Rohru, Shimla, age 28 years, arrested in case FIR No. 11/17 Dt. 05.02.2017 U/S 379 IPC at PS New Shimla, are remanded in police custody upto 13.02.2017, by the Ld. Court.