- An Excise Act case FIR No. 89/16 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on dated 17.11.2016 U/S 39 H.P Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Ranjeet Singh I/O of PS Kotkhai alleging therein that on 17.11.2016 he raided the shop of Devinder Chauhan S/o Aatma Ram R/o village Dumeher P.O Chalnair Tehsil Kotkhai Distt. Shimla alongwith staff at village Dumeher and recovered 12 bottles of English liquor Marka Royal Stag, 12 bottles of beer Marka Thunderbolt,12 bottles of country liquor Marka Una No-1 from his possession. The Case is being investigated by ASI Ranjeet Sing I.O PS Kotkhai.
- An Excise Act case FIR No. 81/16 has been registered at PS Sunni Today on dated 18.11.2016 U/S 39 H.P Excise Act on the rukka of Shiv Kumar alleging therein that today on dated 18.11.16 at 2.30 AM during Nakabandi alogwith staff when he checked a Vehicle No. HP10-0490 and recovered 25 no. of boxes marked as Una No. 1, country liquor from the possession of driver Balwant Singh S/O Sh. Chaner Singh R/O VPO Jhunni, Tehsil Kapkot Distt Bageshwar Utrakhand & Tota Ram S/O Lt. Sh. Matha Ram R/o Vill. Mander, PO Baldeyan, Tehsil & Distt Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Shiv Kumar I/O PS Sunni.
- A wrongful Restraint case FIR No 113/16 has been registered at PS East on 17.11.2016 U/S 341,283 IPC on the statement of Sh Ved Prakash S/o Late Sh Jagat Ram R/o Hani Cottage Kareya (Mehali) Distt Shimla (H.P) alleging therein that on 17.11.2016 he was going towards ISBT in his vehicle. When he reached at Mehali two tippers No HP51B-2395 and HP63A-2395 were parked idle there and obstructed the road. The case is being investigated by SI Dharam Sain Negi SHO PS East.
- House Breaking by Night case FIR No. 90/16 has been registered at PS Kotkhai today on 18.11.2016 U/S 456, 511 IPC on the statement of Sh. Suresh Sharma S/O Sh. Shankar Dass R/O Village Choll, PO & Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 18.11.16 at about 2.15 AM he heard a voice and saw that a person namely Sanoj Sankhayan S/O Sh. Joginder Singh R/o Vill. Kupri, PO Baghar, Tehsil Kotkhai, was trying to break the lock of Durga Mata Mandir at Choll. The case is being investigated by ASI Deep Chand I/O PS Kotkhai.
- During last 24 hours 334 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 116 & fine realized Rs. 30,200/- & 87 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 8700/-
1. Accused i) Nikhil S/o Mool Raj R/o village Adohl Tehsil Rorhu Distt Shimla ii) Tushar Chauhan S/o Sh Pramod Chauhan R/o VPO Krasa Tehsil Rorhu Distt Shimla and iii) Vikram Kanwer S/o Sh Ranveer Kanwer R/o village Chella P/o Pharal Tehsil Kumarsain Distt Shimla arrested in case FIR No 275/16 at PS West on 16.11.16 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act are on Police remand up to 19.11.2016.