- A Gambling Act case FIR NO 197/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 12.11.2016 U/S 13 of Gambling Act 1867 on the rukka of HC Sanjeev I/O PS Theog alleging therein that on 12.11.2016 when he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty as he reached Near Mahipul Buteshwar Temple, he saw that seven persons were playing Gambling on bet in the above temple. He alongwith staff went there and recovered of Rs. 37, 880/- from the possession of them. The Case is being investigating by HC Sanjeev I/O PS Theog.
- A Gambling Act Case FIR No. 54/16 has been registered at PS Nerwa today on 13.11.2016 U/S 3,4 The Public Gambling Act on the rukka of SI Sandeep Sharma SHO PS Nerwa, Shimla stated therein that on 13.11.2016, he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Bazar Nerwa etc. At about 3.00 AM, on the secret information, he raided in the house of Kewal Ram S/o Sh. Hari Chand Vill Paban Tehsil Chopal Distt Shimla A/P Near GSSS Nerwa found that four persons were playing gambling with cards and recovered Rs. 32,530/- from the spot. The case is being investigated by SI Sandeep Sharma SHO PS Nerwa.
- An Excise Act case FIR No 3736/16 has been registered at PS Sadar on 12.11.2016 U/S 39(1) of HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Ram Pal I/O PS Sadar alleging therein that on 12.11.2016 he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Ganj Bazar, when he reached Nr SD School he intercepted a person namely Amar Bahadur S/O Sh. Tulsi Bahadur R/O VPO Bapukhola, Tehsil Srinagar, Distt Salyan, Anchal Ravti, Nepal A/P 34/2 Ganj Bazar, Shimla-1 and recovered 24 bottles of country liquor marka Una No 1 from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Ram Pal I/O PS Sadar.
- An Accident case FIR No 199/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 12.11.2016 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Liaq Ram S/O Sh. Budhi Ram R/O Vill. Sanan, PO Balag, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 12.11.2016 he alongwith ten persons were coming towards their home in Pickup No. HP62-0674 driven by SH. Mitu S/O Sh. Magni Ram R/O Vill. Manla, PO Tiyali, Tehsil Theog, Shimla. When they reached Nr Khamali Sainj driver Mitu lost his control over the above vehicle and rolled down 20/25 feet from the road sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Ram Singh I/O PS Theog.
- Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property case FIR NO. 198/16 has been registered at PS Theog on dated 12.11.16 U/ S 420, 406 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Paras Ram Chandel S/O Sh. Nara Ram R/O VPO Bagri, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that he pledged his 170 gram gold on the amount of Rs. 4,00,000/- to sh. Parmod Sood S/O Sh. Kishori Lal R/O VPO Deha, Tehsil Theog, Distt Shimla and also given five blank cheques as a guaranty to him. Applicant Paras Ram Chandel has returned the landed money i.e. Rs. 4,00,000/- but Sh. Parmod Sood has not returned the blank cheques and 170 gram gold to the applicant back. The case is being investigated by ASI Sanjeev Kumar I/C PP Deha, PS Theog.
- During last 24 hours 264 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 71 & fine realized Rs. 16,700/- & 05 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 500/-.
1. Accused Hem Raj S/o Sh. Surat Ram R/o Village Lohana, PO Madog, Tehsil & PS Chopal, Shimla, age 42 years, arrested in case FIR No. 216/16 Dt. 09.11.2016 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli, has sent to judicial remand upto 16.11.2016.