- A Gambling Act case FIR No 112/16 has been registered at PS Rohru on 03.11.2016 U/S 13-3-67 Gambling Act on the Rukka of SI Vikas Sharma, I/O PS Rohru alleging therein that today on 03.11.2016 at about 03.00 PM, when he along with staff was on patrolling at Khadrala & found that five persons namely Kuldeep S/O Moti Lal R/O Kevali PO Khadrala Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla HP, Rajeev Kumar S/O Sh. Mangat Ram R/O Kutari PO Khadrala Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla HP, Inderjeet S/O Joginder Singh Jamta R/O Village Bijmal PO Khadrala Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla HP, Pradeep Kumar S/O Sh. JiaLal R/O Village Kevli PO Khadrala Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla, Prakash S/O Kamal Singh R/O Bijmal PO Khadrala Teh Rohru Distt Shimla HP were playing cards as a purpose of gambling near PWD Rest House Khadrala upper side into the Forest and and recovered Rs. 14080/- cash from the spot . The case is being investigated by SI Vikas Sharma I/O PS Rohru.
- A Gambling Act case FIR No. 133/16 has been registered at PS Kumarsain today on 04.11.2016 U/S 13-3-67 Gambling Act on the rukka of HC Rakesh, I/O PS Kumarsain stated therein that today on 04.11.2016, he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Narkanda & Hatu area. When they reached Hatu and found that three persons namely Mahender Singh, Narender & Suresh Chandel were paling gambling with cards in the forest area at Jhamunda and recovered Rs. 22,500/- from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Rakesh, I/O PS Kumarsain.
- An Accident case FIR No. 268/16 has been registered at PS West on 03.11.2016 U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Amit Kumar S/o Sh. Ramesh Chand R/o Military Barrack No.1, Set No.6, Advance Study Boileauganj, Shimla, age 26 years stated therein that on 03.11.2016, he alongwith his friend Piyush & another 3 persons were coming to Shimla from Shoghi in his vehicle No. HP-62A-1653 driven by Piyush. At the same time, one Truck came rashly in wrong direction & Piyush turned his vehicle to save themselves and rolled on the road. In this accident a girl, namely Rekha Kashyap R/o Hamirpur died and another four persons sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Laiq Ram, I/O PS West.
- An Accident case FIR No. 85/16 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 03.11..2016 U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the statement of SH. Surender Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Bali Ram R/o Village Ohal PO Ohal Tehsil Taunidevi Distt Hamirpur, age 42 years A/P Security Guard in HPSEBL at Hulli alleging therein that on 03.11.2016 at about 01.30 PM a vehicle No. HP 09C-0657 (Wagon R) met with an accident near Hulli & rolled down 100 meters into the river Giri Ganga. In this accident three persons (2 ladies & 1 male) has been died and another two persons sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Deep Chand I/O PS Kotkhai.
- A Trespass case FIR No 105/16 has been registered at PS Jhakri today on 04.11.2016 U/S 451,323,504, 506 IPC on the application of Smt. Santosh Kumari W/O Sh. Vidya Singh R/O Village Nanti PO Fancha Tehsil Rampur Distt Shmla stated therein that on 03.11.2016, she was alone at her home. At about 09-00 PM, one person namely Davinder Kumar criminally trespassed in her courtyard & beaten her brutally. He also abused her & threatened with dire consequence. The case is being investigated by ASI Sher Singh I/O PS Jhakri.
- A Mischief by Fire with intend to damage property case FIR No 72/16 has been registered at PS Chirgaon today on 04.11.2016, U/S 435 IPC & 3 PDP Act on the application of Sh. Salamdeen A/P Driver in HRTC Deptt. Unit Rohru Distt Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 03.11.2016, some unknown person has set a fire in HRTC Bus No. HP-10B-7636 at Village Khoptwari. The case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep Kumar, I/O PS Chirgaon.
- A Burglary case FIR No. 79/16 has been registered at PS Sunni today on 04.11.2016 U/S 457 380 IPC on the statement of Smt. Kamla W/o Lt. Sh. Uma Dutt R/o Village Dadhewag, PO Reog, Tehsil Sunni, Shimla stated therein that on the intervening night of 03.11.2016, some unknown person has broken the door lock of her house and stolen away her golden/silver ornaments. The case is being investigated by SHO PS Sunni. During last 24 hours 345 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 124 & fine realized Rs. 44,760/- & 91 persons challaned under smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 9,200/-.
Deceased Devinder Kumar S/o Sh. Govind Ram R/o Village Jhamroti, PO Bhumti, Tehsil Arki, Distt. Solan A/P Khemta Niwas, Lower Khalini, Shimla, age 39 years has committed suicide by hanging himself from a tree at Lower Khalini Jhanjeri Road in the jurisdiction of PS New Shimla. After autopsy at IGMC, Shimla, deadbody handed over to his relatives for cremation.