1. An Excise Act case FIR No. 91/16 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 25.11.2016 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Deep Chand, I/O PS Kotkhai alleging therein that on 25.11.2016, he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty near Deem Kanchi at Banol. On the secret information, he alongwith staff raided in the house of Sh. Keshvanand S/o Dalu Ram R/o Vill Banol PO nagan Tehsil kotkhai & recovered 20 bottles of country liquor Marka Una No.1 from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Deep Chand, I/O PS Kotkhai.
2. An Excise Act case FIR No. 92/16 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 25.11.2016 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Roshan Lal I/C PP Baghi alleging therein that on 25.11.2016 during patrolling alongwith staff at Nihari Nala, he recovered 10 bottles of country liquor Marka Una No. 1 from the possession of Beer Bahadur S/o Nar Bahadur R/o Nihari (Ratnari), Shimla. The case is Being investigated by ASI Roshan Lal I/C PP Baghi.
3. An Excise Act case FIR No. 206/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 25.11.2016 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Subash Shastri, I/C PP Fagu alleging therein that during patrolling & recovered 24 bottles of illicit liquor from the shop of Ved Prakash S/o Sh. Balak Ram R/o village Bajashra PO Aloti Teh. Theog Distt. Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Subash Shastri, I/C PP Fagu.
4. A Wrongful Restraint & Criminally intimidation case FIR No. 93/16 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 25.11.2016 U/S 341,323,504,506,34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Jai Krishan S/O Sh. Daulat Ram R/o Village Bhawana PO Purag Teshil Kotkhai Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 25.11.2016 at about 06-30 PM, after attend a marrige at Village Hatli, when he along with his mother coming back to home, on the way two persons namely Yogesh and Dinesh R/o Village Bhawana have restrained his way, beaten him brutally & threatened with dire consequences. The Case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Dev I/O PS Kotkhai.
5. An Accident case FIR No. 224/16 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 26.11.2016 U/S 279 IPC on the statement of Sh. Anil Singh Thakur S/O Lt. Sh. Amar Singh Thakur R/O Village Dakolar PO Shingla Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla age 50 years stated that on the intervening night of 25/26.11.2016 at about 01-00 AM, one Alto Car No. HP-06A-3273 driven by Rajesh Kumar S/o Sh. Shashi Ram came rashly and hit his vehicle No HP-35B-0008 (WaganR) & another vehicles parked on roadside at NH-05 in front of his shop (Kinner Kailash Fashion Mall) at Dakolar. The case is being investigated by HC Narjeev, I/O PS Rampur.
6. A Trespass case FIR No. 226/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 25.11.2016 U/S 451, 504, 34 IPC on the application of Smt. Reeta Verma W/o Sh. Vikram Verma R/o Village Sainv, PO Durgapur, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla stated therein that her neighbourer Ram Swaroop alongwith his family members entered in her premises & abused her. The case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep Singh, I/C PP Mashobra.
7. An Accident case FIR No. 118/16 has been registered at PS East on 25.11.2016 U/S 279 IPC on the statement of Sh. Kuldeep Kumar S/o Sh. Inder Singh R/o Village Triflaghat, Tehsil Sarkaghat, Distt. Mandi, Age 31 years stated therein that on 25.11.2016, one vehicle No. HP-01A-5502 (Eon Taxi) driven by Tarun Peter S/o Sh. Prem Peter R/o Set No. 2, Rani Ground Kasumpti, Shimla came rashly and hit with vehicle No. HP-52A-0450 (swift desire) parked near Laxmi Narayan Temple Kasumpti, which rolled down on the Motorcycle No. HP-18A-1594 (Bajaj). The case is being investigated by HC Pramod, I/O PP Kasumpti.
8. A Theft case FIR No 207/16 has been registered at PS Theog today on dated 26/11/16 U/S 379 IPC has been Registered on the application of Sh. Keshav Ram Bhardwaj S/O Sh. Sita Ram Bhardwaj alleging therein that on dated 22/11/16 he had parked his vehicle No HP09A-1333 Maruti 800 on road side in front of his house as usual but in the next morning he saw that his above said vehicle was not at that place where he parked it. He try to search the vehicle at his on level but he did not get it anywhere. The case is being investigating by HC Sanjeev Kumar I/o PS Theog.
9. During last 24 hours 722 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 463 & fine realized Rs. 1,30,100/-, 129 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 14,200/- & 01 challaned under Mining Act & fine realized Rs. 7,000/-.
1. Accused Jasvinder Singh @ Jassa S/o Sh. Budh Singh R/o Village & PO Lamhe PS Hathur, Tehsil Jagraon, Distt. Ludhiana, Punjab, age 29 years & Gurmeet Singh Gora S/o Sh. Joginder Singh R/o House No. 4, Street No. 19, PS Sultan Singh, Tehsil & Distt. Amritsar, Punjab, arrested in case FIR No. 278/16 Dt. 23.11.2016 U/S 4, 5 The Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act at PS West, have been bailed out by the Ld Court.
2. Accused Devinder Singh S/o Lt. Sh. Ghanshyam R/o Village (Kheda) Khashdhar, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla, age 26 years, arrested in case FIR No. 75/16 Dt. 23.11.16 U/S 376 IPC & 4 of POCSO Act at PS Chirgaon, sent for judicial custody upto 08.12.2016.