- An Accident case FIR No. 119/16 has been registered at PS Rohru today on 24.11.2016 U/S 279, 304A IPC on the Rukka of ASI Gopal Singh I/O PS Rohru Distt. Shimla HP alleging therein that on 23.11.2016 at about 07-45 PM, a vehicle No. HP- 10A-8901 met with an accident at Khadrala (Brjeshal) due to rash & negligent driving of Sanjay Kumar & rolled down 300 mtr from the road. In this accident two persons namely Sanjay Kumar (driver) S/o Sh. Saffu Ram R/O Village & PO Kansakoti Teh Rohru Distt Shimla H.P age 29 yrs & Vivek katoch S/O Sh. Ranjider Katoch R/O Rocka cottage Ramnager Fagli Shimla age about 30yrs have been died. This accident occurred due to rash & negligent driving of vehicle driver Sanjay Kumar. The case is being investigated by ASI Gopal Singh I/O PS Rohru.
- An Accident case FIR No. 120/16 has been registered at PS Rohru today on 24.11.2016 U/S 279 337 304A IPC on the statement of Shyam Sahi S/o Sh. Govind Sahi R/o Village Kala, PO Badle, Salyan, Nepal A/P C/o Kushal Chata R/o Village Kaina, PO Mandhol, Jubbal, Shimla alleging therein that today on 24.11.2016, he was coming to Rohru from Diswani in a Pick-Up No. HP-10A-4190 driven by Ghanshyam Nepali. 16 other nepali labourers were also travelling in this Pick-up. At about 02-15 PM, above Pikc-Up met with an accident near Machinalah (Rohru) due to rash & negligent driving of Ghanshyam and rolled down 20 feet from the road. In this accident, two labourers died on the spot and other sustained injuries. Injured persons shifted to CH Rohru for treatment. The case is being investigated by ASI Gopal, I/O PS Rohru.
- A House Trespass case FIR No. 220/16 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 23.11.2016 U/S 452 323 504 506 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Anita alleging therein that on the evening of 22.11.2016, one person namely Harish S/o Sh. Chet Ram R/o Village Prani, PO Durgapur, criminally trespassed in her house and beaten her brutally. He also abused her & threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Kanwar Singh, I/O PP Mashobra.
- A Wrongful Restraint & Criminal Intimidation case FIR No 205/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 23.11.2016 U/S 341, 323, 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Narayan Singh R/o Village Batara PO Deothi Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla HP stated therein that on 23.11.2016 at 12.30 PM when his son Vicky was going to shop, on the way Sumitra (Nepali) W/o Sh. Dal Bahadur obstructed his way, beaten him and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Sanjeev Kumar I/C PP Deha.
- An Immoral Traffic Act case FIR No. 278/16 has been registered at PS West on 23.11.2016 U/S 4, 5 The Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act on the rukka of HC Sanjay Kumar, I/O PS West alleging therein that on 23.11.2016, he alongwith staff was on patrolling towards Kachighati, Shimla. He got secret information that Jaswinder @ Jassa alongwith Gurmeet are indulged in immoral traffic at Shoghi area. On this, The raid has been conducted under the supervision of SHO PS West. During raid one vehicle No. PB-02BZ-2028 stopped by them near Shoghi, which was coming towards Shimla and intercepted two men alongwith two girls inside the vehicle. During enquiry, girls told that Jaswinder @ Jassa brought them Shimla from Chandigarh to make physical relation with clients in hotel. Above both persons have been arrested by the police. The case is being investigated by Insp. Sanjeev Kumar, SHO PS West.
- During last 24 hours 357 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 140 & fine realized Rs. 47,900/- & 94 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 9,500/-
Deceased Mahila (Nepali) age about 35 years who was missing since 30.10.2016, found dead near Kotighat Nala at Taklech, in the jurisdiction of PS Rampur.
A Decomposed deadbody identified as Mathku Ram S/.o Sh. Gyaru Ram R/o Dhali, PO Majhgaon, Tehsil Rajgarh, Distt. Sirmaur, age 65 yeas, who was missing for the last 25 days found in Giri Khad near Mai Pul in the jurisdictions of PS Theog and Postmortem is being conducted at IGMC Shimla.
Accused i) Mukesh S/o Sh. Sarwan Kumar R/o Village Rawi, PO Sarahan, Tehsil Rampur, Shimla, age 18 years, ii) Devinder S/o Sh. Jeet Ram R/o Village Kholvi, Tehsil Kumarsain, Distt. Shimla, age 31 years, iii) Ravi S/o Sh. Uma Dutt R/o Village Totto, Tehsil Nankhari, Shimla, age 18 years, arrested in case FIR No. 222/16 Dt. 20.11.16 U/S 302, 34 IPC at PS Rampur, are on Police Remand upto 25.11.2016.
Accused Jasvinder Singh @ Jassa S/o Sh. Budh Singh R/o Village & PO Lamhe PS Hathur, Tehsil Jagraon, Distt. Ludhiana, Punjab, age 29 years & Gurmeet Singh Gora S/o Sh. Joginder Singh R/o House No. 4, Street No. 19, PS Sultan Singh, Tehsil & Distt. Amritsar, Punjab, arrested in case FIR No. 2748/16 Dt. 23.11.2016 U/S 4, 5 The Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act at PS West, are on police remand upto 26.11.2016.