- A Rioting case FIR No. 106/15 has been registered at PS West on 05.05.2015 U/S 147,148,149,323,506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Aniket Gajta S/o Sh. Rajender Gajta R/o Village & PO Sarahan, Tehsil Chopal, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that he is studying in BA 4th Semester at Govt. College Kotshera, Shimla. On 05.05.2015 at about 01-00 PM, after examination when he was coming out from college gate he saw that Akhi, Himanshu, Barsanta, Majnu, Manoj, Pankaj, Nikhil, Ajay, Shakti, Khimta, Vinod etc. SFI organization have beaten Kartik Bhota with rods. When he tried to save him, they also attacked on him with knife and pelting stones. They have also threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by ASI Ajeet Singh, I/O PS West.
- A Rioting case FIR No. 107/15 has been registered at PS West on the complaint of Sh. Himanshu Barsanta S/o Sh. Shyam Singh Barsanta R/o Village Nahar, PO Jiknipul, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla stated therein that he is the student of B.Com, 2nd Semester at Kotshera College Shimla. On 05.05.2015, he alongwith his friends was coming out from College. When they reached at College gate, 08/10 students namely Ankit Gajta, Subhash, Vicky Shamta, Kulbhushan, Rajnish, Sanjeev & Prince started to abused them. When they opposed, they beaten them and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Anil Kumar, I/O PS West.
- A Burglary case FIR No 40/15 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 05.05.2015 U/S 454,380 IPC on the complaint of Sh Devi Singh Kaushal S/o Sh. Jeet Ram A/P Working JE IPH K/Sain R/o Hospital Colony Kumarsain allegomg therein that he was working as a JE in I&PH Division Kumarsain. On 05.05.2015, some Unknown person has broken the door lock of his quarter and stolen away golden Jewellary i.e. one Kitty Set, one Mangal sutra, one chain, one pair of Diamond Tops , one Diamond Pendal, two pair of Ear Rings, Finger ring, one Chak, 2 pair of silver bracelet, two pair ankle bracelet, and 3 silver Coins,& cash Rs. 5200/- from his almirah. One pair of golden tops stolen from the house of Praveen Kumar and RS 6000/- has been stolen from the quarter of Dhani Ram. The case is being investigated by ASI Lachhi ram I/O P.S Kumarsain.
A wrongful restraint case FIR No. 32/15 has been registered at PS Rohru today on 06.05.2015 U/S 341,323,504,427 IPC on the statement of Sh. Trilok Chand S/o Sh. Mani Ram R/o Diudi PO Pekha Tteh. Chirgaon Distt Shimla stated therein that that today about 10.30 AM, he was coming towards Rohru alongwith his father and brother in his vehicle No HP-10A-7481 (Alto). When they reached near Makhinala, some unknown persons have obstructed their way & beaten them, They have also abusing them and damaged his vehicle & mobile. The case is being investigated by ASI Gopal Singh I/O PS Rohru.
A trespass case FIR No. 33/15 has been registered at PS Rohru today on 06.05.2015 U/S 447 IPC on the complaint of Principal, Govt. Boys Sn. Sec. School Rohru stated therein that the land of their sports hostel at Gangtoli has been encroached by the Principal Himalyan Public School Rohru without any information. The case is being investigated by HC Parkash Chand I/O PS Rohru.
During the last 24 hours total 174 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. Total Challan compounded =87 and fine realized Rs 30,600/-
- Accused Suresh S/O Prittam Singh R/o House No. 69, Ward No. 8, Village & PO Khirajpur (79) Tehsil Karnal, Distt Karnal, Haryana Age 33 Years has been arrested in case FIR No. 74/15 Dt. 05.05.2015 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Rampur, is on police remand upto 08.05.2015.
- Accused Nandu Bura Thoki S/o Sh. Dal Bahadur R/o Village Kharawan, PO Badakoda, ooda No. 2, Anchal Beri, Distt. Salyan, Nepal age- 22 years and Chet Lal S/o Sh. Lok Bahadur R/o Dhamachhor, PO Dourichor Distt. Salyan, Nepal Age- 19 years today arrested in Case FIR No.237/14 Dt. 30-12-14 U/S 302 IPC at PS Sadar, today sent to judicial remand upto 18.05.2015 by the Trial court.