1. An Accident case FIR No. 28/15 has been registered at PS Suni today on 23-5-15 U/S 279,304(A) IPC on the ruka of HC Surinder I/O PP Jalog alleging therein that on 22-5-15 one vehicle No. HP 63B-1841 met with a n accidnet due to rash and negligent driving of Dev Raj S/o Sh. Tikhu Ram near Dikhlati curve at 9.20 pm. In this incident Dev Raj died on the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Surinder I.O PP Jalog PS Suni.
2. An Accident case FIR No. 39/15 has been registered at PS Rohru today on 23/5/15 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ashok Kumar S/o Sh. Govind Singh R/o Shekhal PO Dadighunsa Tehsil Rohru age,22 yrs alleging therein that on 22-5-15 when he was coming toward Rohru at about 1230 am in his motor cycle no HP 10A-4979 and reached near makhi nala at the same time one alto car black colour came rashly and negligently from rohru bus stand and hit him. In this incident he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Kundan I.O PS Rohru.
3. An Accident case FIR No. 122/15 has been registered at PS West today on 23-05-15 u/s 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Rajesh Thakur S/o Sh. Kartar Singh R/o Set No. 4, Block No. 8, SDA Colony, Vikas Nagar, Shimla stated therein that today 23.05.2015, he was going towards Bilaspur in HRTC Bus No. HP 31A-9855 and reached at Power House at the same time one Pick-up came rashly and negligently and hit the bus from driver side. In this incident one women sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Shyam Lal I.O PS West.
4. A Tresspass case FIR no.63/15 has been registered at PS Theog on 22-5-15 u/s 447 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Inder Singh Bhandri S/o Sh. Ratti Ram R/o Bhandri Niwas Sector-1 phase-1 New Shimla alleging therein that on 02-04-13 he has purchased a land from Rishi Ram S/o Chariya Ram at Kaledi Pargna Nagladu Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla and the same has been registered on 06-04-2013. On 06-04-13 when he went to his above land for spray he found that at Khasra No. 41,42 Rattan Jhret S/o Chariya Ram R/o Shatla Tehsil Kumarsain illegally entered in his land and also bound the land by installing wire. The case is being investigated by HC Yogesh I.O PS Theog.
5. A wrongful restraint and criminal intimidation case FIR No. 121/15 has been registered at PS Sadar on 22-05-15 U/S 341, 323, 504, 34 IPC PS SADAR on the statement of Sh. Naresh Kumar S/o late Sh. Karam Chand R/o Banyal Basera Anndale stated therein that he is working as driver in vehicle No. HP 02A-0841 Tavera from Annadale to Purana Bus Stand. On 22-05-15 at about 06-30 PM when he was turning his vehicle at old Bus stand at the same time 3-4 drivers of Dadla union namely Ranvir Singh,Bachhu,Mahesh and Bhupinder stopped his vehicle, abusing and beaten him. In this incident he sustained injuries in his right eye and other part of body. The case is being investigated by HC Ravinder Singh I.O PS Sadar.
6. A House Trespass case FIR No. 120/15 has been registered at PS Sadar on 22-05-15 u/s 451,323 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Dinesh Kumar S/o Vijay Ram R/o Laxmi Bhawan Chakkar Shimla alleging therein that he is working as a Peon in the court of Additional District and session Judge-2 Shimla. On 21-05-15 at about 09-30 PM when he was present in his room at Chakkar his neighbor namely Sada Ram came in his room and asked him to made tea for him when he refused to do so he beaten him. The case is being investigated by HC Ravinder I.O PS Sadar.
7. A Cheating case FIR No. 65/15 has been registered at PS Theog today on 23-5-15 U/S 420,465,467,468,471 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Bir Singh S/o Udi Ram R/o Vill Tinger Tankoti Tehsil Theog alleging therein that in 2008 he has registered a case against Mahinder S/o Sh. Tulsi Ram Vill Tinger Tankoti, but in 2010 Mahinder has prepared forged character certificate and got the job in SSB. The case is being investigated by HC Inder Singh I.O PS Theog.
8. A Burglary case FIR No 122/15 has been registered at PS Sadar today on 23-05-15 U/S 457,380 IPC on the statement of Subodh Prasad s/o Sh Maheshwar Prasad Vill. Pinglapani PO Uchhadungi Tehsil & PS Urkhamat Distt Rudra Prayag U.K A/p Patial Niwas Lower Kaithu Pujari Shiv Minder near Guru Niwas Lower Kaithu Shimla alleging there in that in the intervining night some unknown person has broken the lock of Shiv Mandir main door and stolen away currency note about 2000.The case is being investigated by HC Amar Dutt I/O P.P L/Bazar PS Sadar Shimla .
9. During the last 24 hours total 241 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act & 04 Challan under smoking Act. Total Challan compounded = 130 and fine realized Rs 53,700/-.
1. Three accused namely (1) Deepak S/o Sh. Prem Bahadur R/o Village Dule Chor, Gabis Kunabhari, Tehsil Bindra Nagar, Odda No 5, Distt Surkait, Anchal bheri age 43 year (2) Santosh S/o Tek Bahadur R/o Village Fuduk , Gabis and Tehsil Shanti Danda, Distt Elaam , Anchal bheri Nepal age 25 year (3) Ashok S/o Virkha R/o Village Magma, PO Magma Oda No 9, Tehsil Banki Kot, Distt. Rukkam, Anchal Rapti, age 29 year arrested in case FIR No 17/15 Dt. 12.05.2015 U/S 302 IPC PS Kotkhai, Sent on Judicial custody upto 01.06.2015
2. Accused Bhupinder Singh S/o Roop Singh R/o Vill Tuel PO Chambi, Dinesh Mehta S/o Sh. Mast Ram, Shyam Lal S/o Relu Ram, Sandeep Mehta S/o Sh. Sohan Singh all Vill Jhina PO Chambi Tehsil Chopal and Rama Nand S/o Sh. Mohi Ram R/o Vill Kallon PO Chambi, arrested in case FIR No. 14/15 u/s 302,147,148,149,452,323,354,364,436,506,325 IPC are on Police remand up to 25-05-15.