- A Fire Incident case FIR No. 168/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 01.05.2015 U/S 285 IPC on the rukka of ASI Nag Dev, I/C PP Mashobra stated therein that deceased Mahesh Kumar S/o Sh. Abhi Ram alongwith his family were residing separately in the above story, whereas Abhi Ram alongwith his wife is residing in ground floor of his house. On 30.04.2015, after taking a dinner, they went to sleep in their rooms. At about 10-00 PM, fire took place from the kitchen of the above story. Sh. Abhi Ram alongwith his wife came out from the house and saw that fire spread over the upper story. His son Mahesh Kumar alongwith his wife Hemlata, Son Dikshant & daughter Jyoti burnt in the fire and died on the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Nag Dev, I/C PP Mashobra.
- An Accident Case FIR No. 79/15 has been registered at PS Sadar on 01.05.2015 U/S 279, 304-A IPC on the ruka of HC Subhash, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar Shimla stated there in that on 01.05.2015 one vehicle No. HP-12A-4978 (Bolero) met with an accident and rolled down from the road near Kamyana, in which driver Devinder Thakur S/o Lt. Sh. Balak Ram Thakur R/O Vill. Chadi, PO Tyarkoti, PS Dhalli, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla age about 38 years sustained injuries. They brought him to IGMC Shimla for treatment, where Dr. declared him brought dead. The case is being investigated by HC Subhash, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar.
- A Theft case FIR No. 99/15 has been registered at PS West on 01.05.2015 U/S 379 IPC on the application of Sh. Jitender Dhiman S/o Sh. Jai Ram R/o Village Smayala, PO Hari Behna, Tehsil & PS Sarkaghat, Mandi A/P Worker in Shiv Enterprises, Totu, Shimla stated therein that in the intervening night of 01/02.05.2015, some unknown person has stolen away his Motorcycle No. HP-28-9850 (golden colour) parked on the road near his quarter at Majhyath. The case is being investigated by ASI Mohan Lal, I/O PP Jutogh.
- A Theft case FIR No. 14/15 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 02.05.2015 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Usha Devi W/o Sh. Subhash R/o Village & PO Gumma, Tehsil Kotkhai, Distt. Shimla stated therein that in the intervening night of 01/02.05.2015, some unknown person has stolen away her vehicle No. HP-63A-2093 (Pick-Up) parked on roadside at Gumma. The case is being investigated by HC Bhumi Singh, I/O PS Kotkhai.
- During the last 24 hours total 149 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 01 Challan under Mining Act. Total Challan compounded =59 and fine realized Rs 20,100/-
- Accused Ravinder Rana S/O Sh. Bahader Singh R/O Vill. Hadwari, PO Duni Tehsil & PS Parola Distt. Uttarkashi (UK) has been arrested in case FIR No. 20/15 Dt. 30.04.2015 U/S 302 IPC at PS Chopal, today sent to judicial remand for 14 days by the trial court.
- Accused Prem Bahadur @ Prakash Bhadur S/O Ratna Bahadur Village Chowpha PO & PS Sakena Distt Rukkam Nepal A/p Night Guard of Pandey Market Adia PS Adra Distt Puralia W.B. arrested in Case FIR No 119/14 Dated 28/9/14 u/s 363,366A,376 IPC & 4 of POSCO Act PS Rampur,today sent to judicial remand upto 07.05.2015 by the trial court.