PRESS NOTE ON 05 May, 2015
- A ND&PS Act case FIR No 74/15 has been registered at PS Rampur on 05.05.2015 u/s 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of Sh. Gaurav Singh, IPS (Prob.), SHO PS Rampur stated therein that on 05.05.2015 he alongwith staff was on Nakabandi duty at Bazir Bowadi NH-5 Road. At about 04.00 AM, one persons namely Suresh S/O Sh. Prittam Singh R/o House No. 69, Ward No 8 R/o Village & PO Khirajpur (79), Tehsil Karnal Distt Karnal, Haryana age 33 years came from Averi Nirmond side, intercepted by them. During search, he recovered 300 gms Charas from his possession. The case is being investigated by Sh. Gaurav Singh (IPS) SHO PS Rampur.
- An Excise Act case FIR No. 15/15 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 04.05.2015 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Kamal Dev, I/O PS Kotkhai, Shimla stated therein that on 04.05.2015, he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty. At about 06.45 PM, when they reached near Kiari Bhuelaghat, one person namely Rakesh Kumar S/o Sh. Shyma Nand R/o Village Buelaghat, PO Purag, Tehsil Kotkhai has intercepted by them. During search, he recovered 06 bottles of country liquor (04 bottles marka Lalpari & 2 bottles marka Himachal Orange) from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Dev I/O PS Kotkhai.
- A Mischief by destroying property case FIR No. 33/15 has been registered at PS East on 04-04-15 u/s 435 IPC on the statement of Sh. Hira Nand S/o Sh. Hem Chand R/o Village Dogri, PO Galani, Tehsil Kumarsain, Distt. Shimla stated therein that on 04.04.2015, he parked his vehicle No. HP-63C-0938 (M/Car) on the road side near CID office at Kasumpti Shimla. On the midnight at about 01-00 AM, he listened a noise. He came out from his house and saw that some unknown person has burnt his car. The case is being investigated by SI Ashish Patania, I/C PP Kasumpti.
- A Disfigurement Act case FIR No. 105/15 has been registered at PS West on 05.05.2015 U/S 3 HP open the rukka of ASI Shiv Kumar, I/C PP Summer Hill Shimla stated therein that on 05.05.2015, during patrolling when they reached near Summer Hill Chowk and found that posters of ABVP organization was pasted on the wall of Post office at Summer Hill Shimla. The case is being investigated by ASI Shiv Kumar, I/C PP Summer Hill Shimla.
- An Accident case FIR No. 29/15 has been registered at PS Chirgaon today on 05.05.2015 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Prem Chand S/o Sh. Sadhu Ram R/o Village Gumma, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla stated therein that on 05.05.2015, he was going towards Rohru from Chirgaon in Private Bus No. HP-63B-9700. When they reached near Mandlipul, above bus met with an accident due to rash & negligent driving of Ramesh S/o Sh. Chet Ram R/o Village Bhetyani, Tehsil Chirgaon, Shimla and hit with hill. In this accident 31 passengers sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Prem Lal, I/O PS Chirgaon.
- During the last 24 hours total 139 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. Total Challan compounded =81 and fine realized Rs 28,600/-
- Accused Suresh S/O Prittam Singh R/o House No. 69, Ward No. 8, Village & PO Khirajpur (79) Tehsil Karnal, Distt Karnal, Haryana Age 33 Years has been arrested in case FIR No. 74/15 Dt. 05.05.2015 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Rampur. he will be produced before ld. court on 06.05.2014.
- Accused Nandu Bura Thoki S/o Sh. Dal Bahadur R/o Village Kharawan, PO Badakoda, ooda No. 2, Anchal Beri, Distt. Salyan, Nepal age- 22 years and Chet Lal S/o Sh. Lok Bahadur R/o Dhamachhor, PO Dourichor Distt. Salyan, Nepal Age- 19 years today arrested in Case FIR No.237/14 Dt. 30-12-14 U/S 302 IPC at PS Sadar,are on police remand upto 06-05-14